H2o Express Tackle Bags

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    After a lifetime of using standard old plastic tackle boxes, and putting up with broken hinges, cracked plastic trays, bulky space wasting sizes; and having many different boxes for every fishing discipline; I have recently purchased an H2o Express Vinyl Tackle Bag by Academy.

I like this setup! Modular interchangeable tray system, that can be easily transitioned from salt water tackle to fresh water tackle.
    .http://www.pensacolafishingforum.co...mano-h2o-express-abu-garcia-penn-100_0362-jpg

Plenty of extra compartments for additional tray storage, keys, tools, etc..

Looks well made. Very durable straps and quick clips.

I think what I like best is the tray system. You can purchase extra trays for each separate fishing discipline you enjoy with one main bag; and just change out the trays you want to use on the particular trip you are going. This affords less storage needed in your garage or house for multiple tackle boxes of the past.

This particular system cost about $40, ad there were other sizes and setups in this line.

Though vinyl tackle systems have been around for a while, I have taken the plunge into their world, and with this one by Academy am very happy thus far.

doc ace

Aug 14, 2012
    Pineville/Deville
    I've got the exact same model. The bass have absolutely zero idea what model make and brand of bag you're pulling a lure out of. I love cost vs options it affords me. Score you a good worm binder and you're g2g!!

zbaw

Jun 20, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I've been using a bag and trays for a while now as well. I love mine! They are so much lighter than the old plastic boxes. The only thing that I wish they had is a hanging storage area for spinner baits. However, mine has a large pouch on top where I put a spinner bait box to fix this problem.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I've got the exact same model. The bass have absolutely zero idea what model make and brand of bag you're pulling a lure out of. I love cost vs options it affords me. Score you a good worm binder and you're g2g!!

I did! ;) Connects to the back of this one as you know! And I should have included it in this review. It's a pretty damn nice accessory too! Though I am noticing that the circular snaps that connect the worm binder to this main bag is suspect. I will have to run some real world test trials; with a tether just in case.

This setup should work very nicely until I come across the next great fishing invention; snapping my fingers and changing my lures with my mind and out of thin air. :D

Last edited:

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I have the same bag, but I use it to organize the various small parts and grips for all of my handguns. And all of my various sling hardware. I plan to get another to put of all my ar small parts in. I have a lot of spare parts, and these bags make a great way to organize and move the stuff around.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom