Milt Sparks VMII for P7M8

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Hey guys, I just bought a new VMII so I'm selling my old one. It has been used and carried but still is in great shape and retains an M8 wonderfully. It will hold a PSP but the gun will sit about 1/8" low in the holster. If you don't have a good holster for your PSP you can use this one until you replace it with the proper PSP holster.

If there is no local interest in this holster I will put it on The Cult tomorrow where it will sell in minutes but I'd like to pass it on to someone local.

$100 FTF in Baton Rouge or $105 shipped Priority Mail. PayPal OK.

Right Hand VMII, black. Pictures were just taken minutes ago so this is the condition you will be receiving it in. Sorry, the guns modeling with the holster are not for sale.

3213675352_2c1cdcb606_b.jpg

3213675546_b00e1513d8_b.jpg

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    No.

He has beat me out of many a good model helicopter deal by being in the right place at the right time; he's just pissed I beat him to this one.:D

Yea I know how you feel.. It sucks when you try to look out for "friends" and they forgetcha on the back side, or complain about it.

Enal

FIDO
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Yea I know how you feel.. It sucks when you try to look out for "friends" and they forgetcha on the back side, or complain about it.

You gotta be kidding me! " It sucks when you try to look out for "friends" and they forgetcha on the back side, or complain about it". Very Curious, but when did this happen to you and by who? You must not have any more friends then with all your deal flipping.

Beg, Buy Cheap, Screw someone in another location that doesn't know your ethics!

Sorry to HiJack your post Aroundlsu...I'm still looking for another holster for my PSP. The one I have works pretty good, but was made for the M8.

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Damn dudes. I hope you all jest.

FINE will change avatar this afternoon.

Holsters been popping up on PCT a lot lately. Just gotta be fast.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom