SOLD: Walther PPK/S .380 Manufactured by S&W (2011) with Extras!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

ARTactical

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Thibodaux
    First off before I break down this gun make sure you can purchase this weapon, and if it requires shipment your FFL will accept a transfer from a non license holder. You will pay actual shipping cost which will run about $25 UPS Ground with full insurance. I will do FTF trades I am in Thibodaux, Louisiana.

This gun is near mint and I will not take trades on it, only sale. I will only accept USPS money order for this transaction if it has to be shipped, and the price will be set @ $500 FIRM. Now that the formalities are out of the way lets get to the reason this post was made.

This is a Walther PPK/S .380 in stainless and black two tone. It comes with wolf 17lb hammer and recoil springs installed. The factory springs are in the bag and have not been used they were taken out of the gun the day I bought it. It also comes with two Mec-Gar 7rd Black Magazines, besides the factory 7rd and 8rd with pinky rest. Also includes Bianchi Model 100 CC holster, regular wear marks on the leather but nothing wrong with it at all besides that. This gun is in 99% condition and comes with all the manuals, box, registration card, etc....Please email me or IM me if you are interested in buying. This gun is manufactured by S&W under the license of Walther and iwas purchased in Feb. of 2012.

I can also toss in a box of (3/4 full) of Critical Defense and I think I have 50 rounds of Winchester Brass lying around also.

david@artactical.net is the best way to get in touch with me.

walther_ppks_380_1.jpg

walther_ppks_380_2.jpg

walther_ppks_380_3.jpg

walther_ppks_380_4.jpg

walther_ppks_380_5.jpg

walther_ppks_380_6.jpg

walther_ppks_380_7.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom