CrossBreed SuperTux Holster

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Rey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Prairieville, La.
    I received my CrossBreed holster today after 10 weeks. I put my G27 in holster, then putting inside my pants was a little differcult at first because of the 2 clips, wasnt use to 2 clips but once I put it on, it was very comfortable to my surprise. I carried it for 3 hours in my home sitting and walking around. Was very happy with the out come. I felt it was worth the wait. I used a Don Hume single clip but always had to shift it around when I was sitting. So far so good. Will wear it tomorrow around town and see then.

ABNsurveyor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Fort Polk area
    I have two CrossBreed Holsters one for my G19/G36 and one for my G21SF. I do not like the metal clips that they come with so I replaced them with Comp-Tac.com Standard Clips and trimmed off the extra holes with my Drimal so the extra does not dig into my leg when sitting down. I love the CrossBreed, it stays put and has the right amount of tension to hold your weapon in place.

Mr. Rey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Prairieville, La.
    Well went running around today from 10am till about 430pm in and out of car. Holster felt great all day I am not a paid person to endorse products or businesses. So far very happy with my choice.

bayougump

I'm not a smart man
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    Well went running around today from 10am till about 430pm in and out of car. Holster felt great all day I am not a paid person to endorse products or businesses. So far very happy with my choice.

My Crossbreed for my G19/G26 came in earlier in the week and I am pleased so far. Still waiting on my CCP that I mailed over 6 months ago but breaking it in around the house and I am happy with it. I ordered the "J" and "V" clips as well and look forward to see how they work out once my CCP shows up come Christmas, LMAO

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom