Class III for sale on louisiana sportsman

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    Anyone want a Gold FA AR? He also is selling some suppressors. Is this all for real?
    http://www.louisianasportsman.com/classifieds.php?sec=classifieds&act=full&adID=56691#pictures117203

I have a 24k gold 223 automatic rifle with 300 rolls, 15 count and 50 count clip. I'm asking 5,400 for it. If interested please contact I have box and book on gun only a year old. The only reason im selling it is because I need the money. Im also willing to sell the other 223 to the right and the 9mm and silentcers

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Anyone want a Gold FA AR? He also is selling some suppressors. Is this all for real?
    http://www.louisianasportsman.com/classifieds.php?sec=classifieds&act=full&adID=56691#pictures117203

I saw that this morning also and just had to laugh. Maybe he is a former soldier and got a hold of one of Sadamm's old guns?

p1232868422418899.jpg

Landry308

Class 3/SOT/Houma LA
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Houma
    A pimp/gun collector. This ad smells to me. "automatic" rifle only 1yr old = illegal unless he's a Class 3 and it's a post-sample. There are no Post '86 transferrable machineguns. If it were transferrable, price would start around 11K. I suspect he may have meant "semi-automatic". And what the hell is a "roll" that he has 300 of ?

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    He says he has the box and the gun is only a year old. Sounds like a friendly visit from the ATF is in order. Sounds like big jail time to me.

It almost looks like airsoft to me but that would be a buttload of ammo to have laying around for airsoft so I'm assuming its probably real.

Somebody call and see if Boosie answers

EDIT: Looks like Landry beat me to it. As far as a roll, surely he meant a Beta C mag or something. It bez in a pak lik un fruit rollup ya heard.

gunut

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Cut Off, Louisiana
    Just got a reply. Says it is semi-auto. One silencer comes with the deal. I asked where he was located but he didn't answer that. Told him I had cash in hand.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Guys, sorry for the poor images in the classified ad. heres a better close up of the AK and Desert Eagle, and also a better image of the whole family showing the AK, D.E., M16, AR18 and the Suppressed SW76.

Gold_AK1.JPG

Gold_guns.JPG

Top Bottom