Winchester AMMO - 9mm 115 Grain FMJ

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I have six cases (60 boxes) of new Winchester USA (WWB) 115 Grain FMJ (Factory No. Q4172) ammo for sale. All ammo was purchased at Wal-Mart or Academy in Baton Rouge this year.

Some of this ammo has given me trouble by failing to fire. I sent several boxes to Winchester with a letter asking them to test it. Their response is that the ammo is fine, that the problem must be my pistol (Glock 19) and they sent me replacement ammo.

I am getting rid of it. Most of it has done just fine, but I am tired of TRB drills. Again, I had troubles with some of it, but the Factory says it is perfectly within specs.

SO............if you are in the Baton Rouge area and are interested, you can buy this for $55 per case. No sales tax, and no shipping since you'll be picking this up from my office on Siegen Lane in Baton Rouge.

Send PM if interested.

Last edited:

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I'm sorry - I missed your price offer when I responded.

I'm assuming $55 per case is a fair price. If not, I'll just shoot it. If it worth more to someone, I'd be willling to consider a higher price.:)

Ideally I'd like to find a single buyer (or maybe two) to minimize the logistics for me.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I'm sorry - I missed your price offer when I responded.

I'm assuming $55 per case is a fair price. If not, I'll just shoot it. If it worth more to someone, I'd be willling to consider a higher price.:)

Ideally I'd like to find a single buyer (or maybe two) to minimize the logistics for me.

In that case, I'll take one at 55. I can pick it up any time tomorrow. I can't afford all 6 or I'd definitely pick it all up. :(. ill even take individual boxes if that makes it easier on you.

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    William:

Are you saying I'm so old and feeble that I need nursing care ?:)

You said it not me!:rofl: But she wants to get her license but she really needs ALOT more practice first. I took pics of her shooting this wknd and I just noticed how bad her stance is. In this pic it's not as bad as others.
    Susanshootingplatescloseupbrassejec.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Polizzi
    Top Bottom