SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    I bought 5 boxes of Blazer Brass 45 at Wal-Mart and got home and 3 of them are 40 and not 45.

I am just looking to get my money back if anyone is interested. I paid 42.80 which is 12.97 a box plus tax.

If noone wants it do you know if Wal-Mart will take it back?

I knew it was too good to be true :(

Last edited:

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I bought 5 boxes of Blazer Brass 45 at Wal-Mart and got home and 3 of them are 40 and not 45.

I am just looking to get my money back if anyone is interested. I paid 42.80 which is 12.97 a box plus tax.

If noone wants it do you know if Wal-Mart will take it back?

I knew it was too good to be true :(

probably not but it would be a good idea to call and speak with a manager and advise you were sold the wrong item.

then again, they might just say you should have looked at it and verified first. :o

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    probably not but it would be a good idea to call and speak with a manager and advise you were sold the wrong item.

then again, they might just say you should have looked at it and verified first. :o

Yeah, I know. I paid for it in the back and he put it in a bag and I never even looked at it :(

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    I would think that they would take it back if you were sold the wrong box.

I'm going to call and see I guess. I'll post back. If not I guess I'll have to sell or trade it.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    They said they can't take it back :( Booooo. I guess that's what I get for not checking it before I left.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    They said they can't take it back :( Booooo. I guess that's what I get for not checking it before I left.

That sucks. They put the wrong box in the bag and then tell you that you cant trade it back in for the right box. Boo to them!

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yeah, when you buy ammo at Wal-Mart it prints on the very bottom of the receipt that all ammo sales are final. I noticed that today.

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    Years ago I took an unopened case of shotgun shells back that I wanted to trade for another size shot. When they told me that they would not take it back on trade, I looked at the sign on the wall behind the clerk that said
    "CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED". :eek3: I then told her that I wanted some customer satisfaction and she changed her tune and made the exchange. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    LOL. I called up there and asked and I talked to a manager and she said she couldn't disregard the policy and that she would be breaking Federal law but she would talk to the guy that manages the department and see if he would give me a credit. I would have just left it alone but she said that and then had him call me.

The dude was like you bought the wrong **#% and your just going to have to deal with it. So I was like yeah I should have checked it but the boxes are identical and I got 2 of one and 3 of the other. It was a simple mistake on both sides, we just missed it because I watched the guy pull them all out of the same row so I know he didn't do it intentionally. Then the dude is like I tell you what I'll let you exchange them when I get some more in. So I was like ok I don't have a problem with that can I just leave my number and he's like no. Just check back with me sometime in 2010 and was being a complete smart @$$. LOL.

Hopefully I made his day. I was't even pushy and got cursed at. I was going to leave it alone since Buddy so kindly offered to take them off my hands but since he was a complete douche I decided to go ahead and write a letter to corporate ;) .

If its there policy I understand but to pick up the phone pissed at me for calling to ask is ridiculous LOL.

D0NNY

That guy
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Houma, La
    well, at least you got someone to help you.

at the wal-mart here, I've never gotten ANYONE to assist me at the outdoors counter to help me out. Never. Not even after going to automotive and the woman saying "well, I can call someone to help you, or so and so right here could help you." to which I rseponded: "that'd be great!"

I sat at the counter for another 15 minutes, and decided the incompetent employees who work at wal-mart could in fact go **** themselves, and apparently were doing such that.

I've sworn off ever going to Wal-Mart for ammo purposes again :o

EDIT:

I'll talk to a friend of mine about buying them off you. I think I might be headed to BR this week anyways to drop off a job application with a friend, so I'll be in touch if you don't manage to sell them :)

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    EDIT:

I'll talk to a friend of mine about buying them off you. I think I might be headed to BR this week anyways to drop off a job application with a friend, so I'll be in touch if you don't manage to sell them :)

Hey I appreciate it but Buddy is going to pick them up. We bump into each other pretty regular and he's going to take care of me. I appreciate the offer though.

D0NNY

That guy
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Houma, La
    Good deal! I figured it was worth a shot, and I didn't want to get bant for being off topic in a marketplace thread :bigok:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom