The Chive sucks...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Chive: "Probably the best site in the world"

Maddox: "The best page in the Universe"

That doesn't leave much for debate.

Ok, I went checked it out. Always could use another time waster, right? Yeah waste of time. A blog site by a guy bitching about things that **** him off. Gee, real original. Shouls be named "the best site in this street" and that's probably debateable.

I've found that the problem with most blogs is the person running it usually think that they are actually interesting.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Ok, I went checked it out. Always could use another time waster, right? Yeah waste of time. A blog site by a guy bitching about things that **** him off. Gee, real original. Shouls be named "the best site in this street" and that's probably debateable.

I've found that the problem with most blogs is the person running it usually think that they are actually interesting.

Maddox was good when I was in high school. He should have quit blogging a decade ago though. He's good at writing profanity-laced rants, or at least good enough to make a 15-yr-old boy laugh, but that's all he's good at.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville

His new stuff is isn't that funny I just remembered the site after reading chive's slogan, he certainly has an inflated ego.
    That said I still enjoy his anti-Apple articles.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=macs_cant
    http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=iphone

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    http://www.27bslash6.com/

27b/6 is along the same lines as Maddox, but it's funny to adults, and not just adolescents. I loved Maddox when I was 15, too, but I can't really finish an entry without significant effort on my part, and haven't been there in a couple years, probably. Morbid curiosity is the only reason I have even checked in the last 8 years, probably.

Top Bottom