Who in BR fills 4500 psi HPA tanks?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ringo->

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    ringo->, Most of what you will get around here is 3000psi from local Dive shops. I have 68ci tanks for paintball that hold 4500psi, but only a few fields were able to fill them all the way. Most fields will charge around $5 for air. May want to look at buying a scuba tank and fill adapter for it (see picture). Dive shops usually rent Scuba tanks for around $5.00 over the weekend if you're on budget. I don't know much about the Marauder, but our paintball guns are regulated down to under 400psi and use way less per shot. I'd average 600 shots at 275-280fps before bringing the tank back up to 3000psi. One scuba tank would provide 4+ fills of 3000psi then it would drop down. By end of practice after many top offs from the team there would still be over a 1200psi in the tank. Best of Luck.

paintfill.jpg

tibodoe

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    If you have the right adapter, your local fire station might be able to fill them.
    I got mine filled at the LSU fire training center a couple of times.

XDguy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Lacombe
    I am going to get either a 98 cf or 77cf tank soon, first paintball shop I called in Mandeville said no problem, 5 bucks.

XDguy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Lacombe
    Did a quick google search, Southland Fire and Safety is listed as a 4500 psi filling station in BR. I looked up the closest dive and paintball shops by my house and started calling. I found that the both can fill and the dive shop can do hydro testing as well, maybe do the same and see if you may get lucky.

Top Bottom