So... A new admin (AustinBR)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    In light of recent um... security breaches, I have brought on a new admin. Austin has an will continue to help keep the site secure and moving forward. He also, it seems, wanted to mention something about me being a knight in shining armor. I figured he was just being nice but, hey, who am I to judge?

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    In light of recent um... security breaches, I have brought on a new admin. Austin has an will continue to help keep the site secure and moving forward. He also, it seems, wanted to mention something about me being a knight in shining armor. I figured he was just being nice but, hey, who am I to judge?

Shining armor????

:puke:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA

:cool:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Thanks! Hopefully I can help improve the overall BayouShooter experience. I will definitely be proposing some new ideas soon. I am thinking a "bring your pet raccoon to work pics" thread will be a great start. From what I can tell from general skimming, Speedracer might be able to start it out!

Whaaaaaaaaaat.

Congrats austin!!!
    Thanks! :D

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Thanks! Hopefully I can help improve the overall BayouShooter experience. I will definitely be proposing some new ideas soon. I am thinking a "bring your pet raccoon to work pics" thread will be a great start. From what I can tell from general skimming, Speedracer might be able to start it out!

I already have a friend who brings his pet raccoon to work sometimes.

And no, I'm not joking.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Pet's oh OK!

Hummmm So that's what they call in now a days:}

ivg1e92srdp1wbagla3.jpg

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly

Next time I shoot one I'll have to set my laptop next to it and take a picture!!!

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Ok you guys around here love hackneyed conspiracy theories. Maybe Austin himself is the one who hijacked the website and used the name of the Afghan Cyber Army in order to be the only one could who fix it rapidly. Thus cementing his rise to power. :)

You know the absolute power of minor regional forum can be intoxicating to those who lust after it.

dave

Last edited:

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Ok you guys around here love hackneyed conspiracy theories. Maybe Austin himself is the one who hijacked the website and used the name of the Afghan Cyber Army in order to be the only one could who fix it rapidly. Thus cementing his rise to power. :)

You know the absolute power of minor regional forum can be intoxicating to those who lust after it.

dave

:bowdown:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom