LA Primary Elections - October 20

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    Here is my take on primaries.

Say I don't care who wins; but I know I don't want candidate A to win. I think I should be able to use my vote to erase one of candidate A's votes.

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    Geez, our governor's election is just as bad as the presidential election coming up. I can't say that I really want anyone to win either election at this point in time. This is the least excited I have been about voting in close to 17 years.

Forrest

REO
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I can find almost no information online on who a pro-gun vote would be for in this election. I'm not talking about the governor's seat, there are many other seats up.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Call the canidate's office. That's what I did. Pro-gun for Gov is Boasso, Campbell, Georges and Jindal. I didn't call the others because their platforms were not in-line with what I want.

Forrest

REO
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I signed up, I'm getting your mail, and what I got was this:

Unfortunately, we did not have the manpower this election to send a survey to each of the candidates, in order to evaluate their positions on gun ownership. We feel strongly about wanting to do this. If anyone would be interested in volunteering in this area, please contact us.

Didn't get anything else from you. Any reason not to post it on your webpage?

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    I sent another update last night with the NRA PVF ratings for all the candidates, about 10 pm. Have you voted yet? I could send it to you again.

(I remember you being on it now, sorry. So many email addresses it's hard to remember them all sometimes)

It was too much info for the home page, and I (maybe mistakenly) assumed that most people would already have other places that they would be looking for info, if they were doing it last minute.

Top Bottom