Jindal

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    As much as an argument, disagreement, or not Seeing Eye 2 eye, word of the wise, he who flaunts, will be the first target. If you open carry, fine.. It’s in the constitution you can, BUT, you are leaving yourself open to be a easy target, and that’s not coming from the other end of a barrel. If you enjoy the argument and attention in arguing what is just, by all means do so, that is your path to stroll on.

I wouldn't open carry unless I was wearing a BPV, and in a marked unit. Even when I was on the SO and the PD, I wouldn't drive my marked unit on my days off. Having a big star or shield on your chest and/or riding in a car that says "police" on the side is a target, not for criminals, but for the bastards that want to complain about everything and anything.

The key to a good offense is a good defense, having the element of surprise in concealed carry, stacks the deck in your favor.. Do you fight straight up knuckle to knuckle or do you attack from the side?

At least Jindal has more common sence then the rest of the canidates. He be far is the best choice of the current runners. I can just see Mr Tide running this state. LOL

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    Luckily, I do not get paid more or less money depending on whether you believe me. I have OC'd in front of officers/deputies from both nearby PDs and SOs.

I have rarely even gotten a comment from people next to me in line. It is just not that big of a deal.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Aflac supplemental policy, for Cancer, Accident, and Sickness, as well as Income, Level II Tier, cost 78 a month...

Majority of people don't have supplemental payments. Irrespective, the amount of money you pay for AFLAC would be not much more than you pay for larger coverage on your MVA policy. Additionally, AFLAC doesn't pay medical bills-it pays you. And it pays out lump sums of what IT thinks you deserve, not what the medical bills are.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John1994
    Top Bottom