Items LEO need to buy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I just want to have things handy if a LEO needs something in the area they can get it when they need it. We are planning some different hours than a traditional store. We will use the morning hours for manufacturing and production and evening hours for retail. We plan to have Saturday and Sunday hours also, we are going to see how things go. I am going to apply for every LEO discount gun program out there, I don't care if the margins suck, I want to offer the programs.

I don't want to play the sales games. I think most will be pleased with our pricing on guns and accessories. Can't do much about ammo prices...

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Streamlight batteries. A lot of officers should have spare 18650's and there's too many running around with worn out 5 minute batteries in their lights.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    I waited longer for a plate to come in than I did for my new level 3 vest that I got two weeks ago. Not sure how many you would sell, but some common plates on the self might not be a bad idea. Concealed and for external maybe.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    How about some of those "floppy" rubbery pens like I "borrow" from my kids, so when I hand someone a pen to sign something, I'm not handing them something they can stick in my neck. I always lose mine. Pink rabbit pens are hard to find...... Oh and Hexarmor gloves.

Last edited:

jdmilleriii

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2007
    Rayville LA
    What I have purchased.

I have mostly purchased 5.11 backpack, Streamlight flashlights, and Benchmade knives. I just liked ya'll of facebook and will be trying to get in to see ya'll when I'm down there for my yearly inservice in April since I can't ever get in to the other place because of the hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom