Phobos Presents Basic and Intermediate Shotgun 10/19-10/20

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phobos Sol

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2013
    Greater NOLA
    Hey guys and gals Phobos Solutions would like to invite you out to train with us. If you own a shotgun, use one for work, hunt with one, or just want to become more familiar with the weapon platform, you should attend this course. We will begin with a review of firearms safety and the fundamentals of shooting, the course will quickly progress into instruction on shotgun patterns using different ammunition and use of cover as well as other skills critical in the tactical environment. Student will practice learned skills through challenging practical drills to improve the student's ability to effectively engage threats under a variety of conditions. Basic is 10/19/2013 ($200) and Intermediate is 10/20/2013 ($200), ($375 if you sign up for both days). Our Basic is not required to attend Intermediate, but due to the movement involved, a prevouisly attended and credible (this is open to Phobos Staff discretion) training course must be provable.

Topics Covered:
    Shotgun safety and handling, Characteristics and accessories, Fundamentals of shooting, Carrying techniques, Patterning and ammunition types, Slug sight-in, Multiple shots / multiple targets, Tactical reload / Combat reload, Ammunition change over, Malfunctions, Shooting positions, Transition to shooting positions, and more.

We have ammo available for purchase and even rental guns, if you are just looking to do some training. Feel free to PM me here or contact us through our email: info@phobossolutions.com if you have any questions. We are site sponsors and have a thread of some of our other courses available, if you can't join us this time.

Thanks for checking us out.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    I have never taken any classes from Phobos but I have recently found out Nick "Sigfan" is part of their team and I have met him a few times and he's a stand up guy that's always willing to help others.
    Can't wait to hit up a class from the Phobos team I'm sure they will impress.

Top Bottom