Another first for me......FAL BGS Border Guard AF Model.....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Well after a few years of imagining an "AF" BGS build it has finally become reality!! Thanks for all the help from COONAN Of course for building one of the BEST FAL Receivers on the market today WITH Custom serial numbers as well as rifle specific markings!!!
    Thanks to Adam 762 for the barrel work as well as the RARE as HENS TEETH "AF" bi-pod clam shells, and to my local buddy Tcustomsllc.com for the Dura Coat Gun metal blue/HK Black trickery.....

Anyway...... I am pleased with the appearance, NOW its RANGE time!!!!

AND YES....THAT is a DAMN Crack in the butt stock on the left side....it was not apparent until the stock was tightened and NO it was like that as I received it......I will have this repaired......I think this came with an original BGS kit from APEX.......

photo%25201.JPG

photo%252011.JPG

photo%252012.JPG

photo%252013.JPG

photo%25203.JPG

photo%25204.JPG

photo%25205.JPG

photo%25206.JPG

photo%25207.JPG

KT

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Mighty fine rifle Chris. It's amazing what someone can accomplish with a few days of free time

LOL I won't comment on that comment.....haha Thanks Adam!!!

I guess the WAIT, makes the final product that much better?????? You know that feeling ........don't you? :rolleyes:

KT

ETA: Hey I am waiting on my newest receiver to arrive any day now, and this will be for the BGS "A" model.......another somewhat rare bird just due to trying to acquire the original wood hand guards, well they just arrived from Belgian a few weeks ago........not sure on the final finish yet, but should be very close to the "AF" as above.......

Just hand in there buddy, I will have one of these in your hands before you know it!!! ;)

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom