WWII Navy Veteran Baseball cap for my Dad

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sixgundunn

Wheelgunner
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    New Orleans
    Does anyone know of any place in the New Orleans metro area where I could pick up a WWII Navy Veteran baseball cap for my Dad sometime this week. Or a website that I can order one and receive it by Friday. I've looked online and most places will take 14 days or more to ship. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Tom sixgundunn@aol.com

sixgundunn

Wheelgunner
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    New Orleans
    Of course he's a WWII veteran and Korean War vet as well. Thanks everyone for your advice. I'll definitely look at the prior service website and I searched the internet for the D Day Museum Gift Shop, etc. I'd enjoy seeing the museum again as I always do and take a look in the gift shop. I just don't think I'm going to be able to go before the end of the week.

TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky
    Of course he's a WWII veteran and Korean War vet as well. Thanks everyone for your advice. I'll definitely look at the prior service website and I searched the internet for the D Day Museum Gift Shop, etc. I'd enjoy seeing the museum again as I always do and take a look in the gift shop. I just don't think I'm going to be able to go before the end of the week.

Give your dad our best!

:bigok:

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    I'm pretty sure the last time I was at Perrets' army surplus store on Williams in Kenner, I saw a metric ****-ton of hats like this. IIRC all branches and conflicts.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom