Phobos Solutions Presents Basic & Intermediate Carbine 11/23-11/24

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phobos Sol

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2013
    Greater NOLA
    Guys and Galls,

Phobos Solutions would like to invite y'all to join us for Basic and Intermediate Carbine taking place on November 23rd and 24th, 2013. The course will be held in Covington, LA "The Pit" and the fee per day is $200, but sign up for both days and get in for just $375. If you own a "fighting" carbine and are interested in learning to really push yourself and the gun, then this is the course for you. We will take you from nomenclature, the "Zero", shooting fundamentals, loading, multiple targets, tons of shooting drills, movement with the rifle, secondary weapon transitions, and finally culminating with a completion to test all that you have learned. Round count for both days will be approximately 800 rounds for the carbine and approximately 200 rounds for your handgun. Any questions please shoot me a PM via the company's PM or contact me directly through PM at my personal screen name, Sigfan. Also the company's email is info@phobossolutions.com.

Thanks for checking us out,

Nick

Riley6874

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 3, 2013
    New Orleans
    For those who think that attending a class twice is a mistake, you must think again. This is the second time that I have attended the basic and intermediate carbine, and I can tell you that not only will you continue to work on fundamentals, the instructors will continue to transition you into more intermediate skills. You are constantly learning something new and getting better at other skills. Nick and Lewis are two of the best instructors , they present in an easy and fun way to learn. The hogans alley/competition and the end of the day on Sunday was a culmination of the two days of skills, both with rifle and pistol. This course will make you more comfortable and a platform to build on for learning how to run a combat rifle. So do your self a favor and sign up for the next two day class, you will not be disappointed and it is a lot of fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gautreaux
    Top Bottom