Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
    Marksman
    Well how does this dick actually get the money gram once its mailed to the supplied address?
    Is it then forwarded some where else and never makes it to the house, or does he have some one go get it for him
    out of the mail box?
    I mean he has to lay his hands on the check some how....I would be willing to drive to Florida and wait till this ass clown
    put his hand in the mail box just to kick his ass.
    I mean the Feds should have no problem with this guy.

And how did you find his ad's so easy?

oldbie

Premium Member
    I'd be tempted to text him back and say you're going to be in his area this weekend for business. Tell him you'll meet him at USP, give him cash, and ya'll can ship the gun to your FFL. I wouldn't actually do this of course, but it'd be interesting to see his reaction.
    "Be water, my friend..."

Marksman
    hey the last Ad for the Sig is actually in Utah where his number shows to be from when he calls me...
    I may email him from one of my other emails and play along....this could get to be a fun game haha

-Administrator-
    Stop! Hammer Time!
    Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaGuy View Post
    Well how does this dick actually get the money gram once its mailed to the supplied address?
    Is it then forwarded some where else and never makes it to the house, or does he have some one go get it for him
    out of the mail box?
    I mean he has to lay his hands on the check some how....I would be willing to drive to Florida and wait till this ass clown
    put his hand in the mail box just to kick his ass.
    I mean the Feds should have no problem with this guy.

And how did you find his ad's so easy?
    He is probably actually in Utah. I would guess he has multiple forwards setup so the mail is harder to trace. The FBI is really good at that though
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Marksman
    I'm bored so I just set up an outlook email account and sent an email about the Sig for sale.
    I'll see how quick he replies and if the FFL license he sends is the same one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

That's not even a legit copy of a ffl I believe.
    I just double checked it against mine and it looks totally different
    I'd rather be judged by 12, than carried by 6!

Marksman
    You can see the last number of the FFL you can you this website to check it.
    https://www.atfonline.gov/fflezcheck...archDisplay.do

My FFL does not look like that.

Marksman
    I used that sight even tho I couldn't see his last number, I just put in 0 through 9 which is all it could be and I never had his stuff pop up

01001000 01101001 0011111

Gold Member
    I'd say your FFL requested a new scan of Mr. Duffy's FFL as the license number is cut off and you can't initiate a transaction with that.

I see what looks like one or more Adobe Photoshop layers present in that image, not at all representative of a legitimate image scan.

Guess what? I knew the combination of numbers wasn't legit for an FFL. That image HAS been doctored, the form there is an FEL, or Federal Explosives License. A fireworks distributor might show you one of those.

I'd definitely give the FBI office in N.O. a call later today and see if they're interested in pursuing this. The ATF has bigger, more pointless things to fry right now anyways.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEL_license.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	45411  
    Last edited by Suburbazine; November 15th, 2013 at 02:30 AM.

Marksman
    Ain't that interesting.
    When I looked online at pics of FFLs they looked like yours but had the firearms category on them hummm
    I will call the FBI this evening and give the info I have to them.
    It really seems like this would be an easy to catch criminal, all they would have to do is contact post office that delivers to the address I provide and see where mail is forwarded, then if its sent to another place call that place...in the end with a few calls they could find the final resting place of these money.grams