Ruger 10/22 international

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dishonored

Hunter
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    I decided to finally take this thing out the safe for a couple pictures. It's been in there for a while and should see the light. I love this rifle and at this time it has been unfired... Just can't bring myself to it since I have two standard carbine models. Everything is factory and in the box just how it came.
    2adumyzu.jpg
    9yjy7ydy.jpg
    y6ebasyt.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    That's a nice looking rifle. I'm not familiar with that model, was it a limited run a long time ago or something recent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dishonored

Hunter
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Thanks man. They were produced between 1994-2003 if I remember correctly. Ruger produced the international in blued with the mannlicher as a catalog item and I'm pretty sure the stainless model like I have was a distributor speciality/run like Lipseys did with the FDE glocks. I am only 90% positive on this information as there isn't much concrete info out there on them. They are supposedly worth a a good bit for what they were new but I have never considered selling it, just like to keep it and own a fine rifle. It balances really well.

I really like the ruger internationals, I'm waiting to here from a guy on here about a M77 mark i international to match my standard m77 and them ill want to find a ruger #1 in the international to finish the collection.

Last edited:

trigger643

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Kingwood
    I currently own 3 10/22's and have owned maybe a dozen in the last 20 years, but never an International. In my opinion, the International is by far the most beautiful. What the heck have I been thinking? Damn, now I need to go find me one.

Beauty!

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    They are still listed on the Ruger website under " Distributor Exclusives " .

Dishonored

Hunter
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    They are still listed on the Ruger website under " Distributor Exclusives " .

Yes, which is what i have, the talo exclusive which as far as I know and was told is no longer in production.... The only person that could put it back into production is talo themselves by renewing a production contract. When you call ruger and give them the serial number they can tell you the production year as they differ from the usual 10/22 production year sheet/list.

This is all what I have been told by a ruger dealer/customer service and reading on the ruger forum some.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Walmart used to sell a stainless international with a green laminate stock.

First rifle I bought when I turned 18 was a 10/22 international (blue/walnut) with a 4x Leupold RF Special.

JR1572

Dishonored

Hunter
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Walmart used to sell a stainless international with a green laminate stock.

First rifle I bought when I turned 18 was a 10/22 international (blue/walnut) with a 4x Leupold RF Special.

JR1572

Yep. That was a wal mart exclusive. They really are just ver nice rifles. I love the way they handle. I shot a buddies a couple times before I found this one.

I like the blue and walnut as well, very nice rifle. I'm looking to find the M77 tan safety before the end of this year and find the ruger no.1 international begging of next year. As a last resort I will turn to the online gun auction sites.

Top Bottom