Hope for Humanity Restored

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    00eff5bc6842ca0647c59904e14ec5f5598c0f2d286feb4e715c7c1ae0164bd6_large

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    With everything going on right now I think this could use a bump. Does anyone have anything new to add?

Yea, when fishing you don't think about all the crap in the world and wonder what things will be like in another 10 years. Buy a boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wcweir3

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Gonzales, LA
    Some how I never saw this thread and I had to go back and look at them all, plenty of wet eye's
    Thank you Paintball.
    Wingate

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    My dad used to cook for 200-250 twice a week. So the homeless would have a hot meal, and a cold drink.
    It takes 4 days, 2 to cook, 2 days to prep. As you have to cut up stuff.
    Then would go and hit up the worse 20 or so with fast food. It was a pleasure to help him.
    My oldest needed to do community service for school. He was already as he went and helped cut stuff up, cook, and serve.
    As crazy as it sounds one night we were out and a guy had no jacket and a short sleeve shirt. Man it was cold dad gave him his shirt and jacket.
    When dad passed away, the pastor said at his service some nice things about him! And he knew for a fact, that My dad would give ya the shirt off his back. He saw him do it!

Cleburne

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Thibodaux
    My dad used to cook for 200-250 twice a week. So the homeless would have a hot meal, and a cold drink.
    It takes 4 days, 2 to cook, 2 days to prep. As you have to cut up stuff.
    Then would go and hit up the worse 20 or so with fast food. It was a pleasure to help him.
    My oldest needed to do community service for school. He was already as he went and helped cut stuff up, cook, and serve.
    As crazy as it sounds one night we were out and a guy had no jacket and a short sleeve shirt. Man it was cold dad gave him his shirt and jacket.
    When dad passed away, the pastor said at his service some nice things about him! And he knew for a fact, that My dad would give ya the shirt off his back. He saw him do it!

We're told that no one who so much as gives a cup of water to one in need loses his reward. Kudos to your dad. May you, in turn, follow his example and live with him again, eternally in God's kingdom, after leaving this life.

Top Bottom