-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

I cried.
    “You pick up a gun to shoot to kill. Or you don’t pick up a gun.”

Long live the 10mm

User Info Menu

Mr. Blonde

User Info Menu

Maybe, there is still hope for us after all.
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.
    Ernest Hemingway

Marksman

User Info Menu

Great stories ive found myself talking to my wife about some of them out of no where yesterday I am happy you started this thread I'll be tuning in everyday.

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

Yesterday, on my way to hunting, I stopped on the road and put my flashers on. I have to stop in the middle of the two lane road to unlock the gate that butts right up to the shoulder. Before I got out, I noticed a small pick up was heading toward me from the opposite direction. As I noticed him slow down I placed my right hand on my gun (in cup holder, of course), and started to press the button rolling down the window. As the truck stopped right along side me, I noticed a small older gent was driving. He and I just stared at each other awkwardly for a second until he said, "I saw you had your flashers on?!?" I said, "No I'm good, I am opening my gate!" He replied, "Oh, okay!" I said, "Hey man, thanks! Good samaritanism is few and far between these days!" He agreed, and went on his way.

True story!

This thread? Coincidence?

Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

-Global Mod-
    Caballoloco

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by don_mac View Post
    Maybe, there is still hope for us after all.
    I hope so!
    "Survival is a side effect of winning"- Pat Rogers

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"- Edmund Burke

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men."- Plato

"If You Ain't Bleeding, You Ain't Training!"- Freedive10

Long live the 10mm

User Info Menu

Long live the 10mm

User Info Menu

Last edited by Paintball; December 12th, 2013 at 01:28 PM.

Long live the 10mm

User Info Menu

The parents who made their son's wheelchair into the best Halloween costume ever

Marksman

User Info Menu

Odd, I did not think the pollen would be bad this time of year. Allergies are getting to me....