The anti gun campaign is ramping up .

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    The left is going to make gun control a major issue in the future elections and shift the focus away from Obamacare . They know it's a hot button issue and conservatives will respond to the attack . The state controlled media has already started doing their part and look for a lot more participation by them in the coming months . Don't be lulled into complacency by a few small victories in Colorado . This is a brilliant strategy by the left and it worries me .

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Face it, They will never stop trying to take our guns away. And they need to face the fact that most will never willingly give them up.

I believe the end game is to shun any type of firearm to eventually brain wash people into believing they are bad.. Even imaginary ones (kids finger or drawing). Attack the very thought of owning a gun. Punish children for anything resembling a gun. Molding play dough into a pistol etc. Control the masses through force when all else fails.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I believe the end game is to shun any type of firearm to eventually brain wash people into believing they are bad.. Even imaginary ones (kids finger or drawing). Attack the very thought of owning a gun. Punish children for anything resembling a gun. Molding play dough into a pistol etc. Control the masses through force when all else fails.

Well that's exactly what Eric Holder said to do.

Top Bottom