Bayou Shooter Member Services

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dishonored

Hunter
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    This thread is for Bayou Shooter members that would like to offer services to fellow members and help out the community here. If you have a service you would like to offer to members of this board for a small fee or those that will offer it at no-charge this thread is for you.
    offer any service you think would be helpful to members of this community; stock refinishing, installation of AR parts or anything else you can offer to help a fellow member. This should be a great thing for every member here and I hope this helps out everyone involved.

There are a few rules here:

1. You are only allowed to offer your services in this thread if you are a premium member or have achieved a minimum of 50 CONTRIBUTING posts on this board.
    2. You are allowed one post per service offered. You must always edit your ORIGINAL post(s) with updated information and pictures for that particular service.
    3. If you are going to offer a service here you must list another form of contact other than the "PM" option here. Mobile/Home number, outside email, etc.
    4. You MUST state your location in your post.
    5. If you move along and no longer offer a particular service edit the post stating this and then get with a mod to have the post removed.

I hope everyone enjoys the perks that come with this thread and do not abuse it or we will lose it. I or/and a mod will be responsible for bumping this thread.
    ** any question regarding this thread and you are more than welcome to PM me for answers and/or clarification. Thanks.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Any comments, questions, or concerns may also be directed my way.

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    Shreveport, need help Moving 4 houses away! Will pay!

Can we post requests for services here as well? For example, I need help moving this week! Be glad to pay for said help. The move is 4 houses down on the same street and I have an SUV and a pickup available.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom