Bayoushooter Billet Lowers - $129.99

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ferrara Fire

Dec 12, 2013
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    I am hosting a Group buy for Bayou Shooter billet Lowers. The manufacture will be Ferrara Firearms Baton Rouge, LA. It will have bullet pictograms for the safety selector for Safe, Fire and Auto. One side will be blank, the other will have the "New" "Old" Bayou shooter logo on it in a line Drawing. Pre-Paid lowers will cost $129.99, any extra lowers will be $159.99 in store. Payment can be made in person at Ferrara Firearms or Mailed, 1543 Delplaza Dr, Suite 2 Baton Rouge, LA 70815. Please be sure to include your user name, real name, a valid phone number with your payment. The cost per lower with tax is 141.69. Lowers can be shipped out of state, please contact us Sales@FerraraFirearms.com for any questions about shipping your lower to your FFL.

Here are some details about the lowers

-7075 T6 Billet Aluminum
    -Broached Mag Well
    -MIL-A-8625 Type III Hard Anodizing (Black)
    -Captured Takedown Pin Spring (threaded hole with hardware)
    -Left side of safety selector hole notched out for BAD_ASS ST 45 degree short throw levers
    -Captured Takedown Pin Spring (threaded hole with hardware)
    -Threaded bolt catch pin

I will not be able to take special requests for serial numbers, it will be first come, first serve "luck of the draw". #1 is going to Spanky and #2 is going to Ferrara Firearms as a display piece. Spanky will of course have first choice of numbers beyond that. Numbers must run consecutively, so 1-XXXX, whatever we get too.

All funds accepted for this group buy will be tracked separately from other revenue streams until the lower are complete. I am quoting 120 days from January first for Delivery.

Other Ferrara Firearms items available with your lower purchase include.

LPK minus trigger guard and trigger group - $28
    LPK minus trigger guard with ALG QMS trigger group - $65
    LPK minus trigger guard with ALG ACT trigger group - $85
    Buffer tube kit with 4oz buffer $39 (mil spec buffer tube, castle nut, end plate, spring, buffer)
    Buffer tube kit with 3oz buffer $45 (mil spec buffer tube, castle nut, end plate, spring, buffer)
    M16 BCG's - $120 (8620 Chrome Lined Carrier, 9310 Bolt MPI tested, phosphate coated)
    Charging Handles $17
    Various stocks are available in store

Add your name to the list if you are sure you want a lower. Just copy the list, add a number and your screen name. You number does not equal your serial number, it is just to track how many lowers we need to order!

1. Spanky $PAID$
    2. Ferrara Firearms $PAID$
    3. LNSVince $PAID$
    4. WilsonCQB $PAID$
    5. Jmann
    6. 53caddy$PAID$
    7. Burgeman$PAID$
    8. Company Man$PAID$
    9. Tmbold
    10.Booseman
    11. JJoker16
    12. 340six$PAID$
    13. Treadwisely
    14. Cajun_64

Last edited:

Ferrara Fire

Dec 12, 2013
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Is the logo going to be in color and is there a chance that we might get our usernames on it?

No color, that is just to show placement, it is going to be a outline drawing of the state, I am waiting on the final CNC drawing and sample in white. It might be possible to get usernames laser engraved on them after purchase, but not during the CNC process. Any change like that would make the costs go up big time, I am working with a couple of engravers now, and we might start laser engraving in house.

I can F2 the lower to an SBR so you wouldn't have to be worried about getting the manufacture information engraved on the lower.

Jmann

Jul 20, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I don't need this ! I don't need this ......what was I saying ?

1. Spanky
    2. Ferrara Firearms
    3. LNSVince
    4. WilsonCQB
    5.Jmann

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I seriously want one but with the twins I can't afford one right now. I hope maybe I will be lucky enough to get one, or two, after they come in. Good luck with the sale and if you can sell as many lowers as they did knives you will sell a bunch.

53caddy

Jun 29, 2013
    Email sent about shipping to ffl.

1. Spanky
    2. Ferrara Firearms
    3. LNSVince
    4. WilsonCQB
    5.Jmann
    6. 53caddy

Last edited:

Ferrara Fire

Dec 12, 2013
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    No problem shipping to another FFL in or out of state, we just need you to contact us so we make sure we charge the correct amount and get the correct FFL information.

bayougump

I'm not a smart man
    Mar 23, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    No color, that is just to show placement, it is going to be a outline drawing of the state, I am waiting on the final CNC drawing and sample in white. It might be possible to get usernames laser engraved on them after purchase, but not during the CNC process. Any change like that would make the costs go up big time, I am working with a couple of engravers now, and we might start laser engraving in house.

I can F2 the lower to an SBR so you wouldn't have to be worried about getting the manufacture information engraved on the lower.

That would be pretty cool if you could engrave the usernames

Company Man

Teufel Hunden
    Gold Member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Kentwood
    I'm in.

1. Spanky $PAID$
    3. LNSVince $PAID$
    4. WilsonCQB $PAID$
    5.Jmann
    6. 53caddy
    7. Burgeman
    8. Company Man

Ferrara Fire

Dec 12, 2013
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    I am working on getting Nitride barrels, we will probably send the carriers through the same process as an option (maybe make it standard)

I am trying to get a custom run of 1X8 mid length 16" barrels done, for some weird reason it isn't a standard offering readily available.

The standard available are 1X9 carbine length M4 barrels, probably will order 50 after the first when the factory gets going again. Lots of other non special run options, just have to wait until the barrel runs to get the other options. And to solve any confusion, the barrels will be branded and backed by Ferrara Firearms, I am sourcing the barrel stock from one source, having another company profile and rifle the barrel and a 3rd company finish the barrels in order to get what I want in a barrel. We can get just about every brand of barrel, from JP, Wilson Combat, FN, Rainier, AAC and more I am not thinking about right now if you don't want a Ferrara Firearms barrel.

tmbold

Sep 17, 2010
    Denham Springs
    Me too

1. Spanky $PAID$
    3. LNSVince $PAID$
    4. WilsonCQB $PAID$
    5.Jmann
    6. 53caddy
    7. Burgeman
    8. Company Man
    9. Tmbold

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom