At Least 14 Killed in Second Volgograd Suicide Bombing

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turboneal

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Vernon Parish
    "One day"? The usa has had plenty of terror attacks both from domestic and foreign sources... Oklahoma city, Twin Towers, DC Snipers, That nutjob muslim major at Ft Hood, etc, etc, etc. Many (if not most?) of ours have been from islamic "extremists" as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes there is a fine line between a terrorist and a rebel... I've never met any Chechnyans to ask them how they feel about the chechnyan rebel / terrorists. I DO know several Georgians (from republic of Georgia) that hate Russia for their past history including the last time recently (2008 I think?) that Russia invaded Georgia with full military attack tanks, fighters, etc.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    "One day"? The usa has had plenty of terror attacks both from domestic and foreign sources... Oklahoma city, Twin Towers, DC Snipers, That nutjob muslim major at Ft Hood, etc, etc, etc. Many (if not most?) of ours have been from islamic "extremists" as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes there is a fine line between a terrorist and a rebel... I've never met any Chechnyans to ask them how they feel about the chechnyan rebel / terrorists. I DO know several Georgians (from republic of Georgia) that hate Russia for their past history including the last time recently (2008 I think?) that Russia invaded Georgia with full military attack tanks, fighters, etc.

True - I meant with greater frequency.

Top Bottom