Khyber

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland

This is my latest creation. It was built with parts from many different countries. The barrel was chopped and the brake permanetly attached. I was going to add a few more photos but my photobuchet app is not working.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Isn't that crazy? Building AKs we don't have time to shoot! I have two I built and still haven't shot. It's kind of embarrassing. I even bought a kiln for heat-treating my receivers - haven't treated one yet. I have on the other hand fired a half-dozen ceramic projects for my 5-year-old.

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    Isn't that crazy? Building AKs we don't have time to shoot! I have two I built and still haven't shot. It's kind of embarrassing. I even bought a kiln for heat-treating my receivers - haven't treated one yet. I have on the other hand fired a half-dozen ceramic projects for my 5-year-old.

It is crazy, and I still have not shot it.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    It's crazy that your baby is 5!!!!!!!!

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    It's crazy that your baby is 5!!!!!!!!

You're telling me! I just gave her a new bike, and she's getting tough to keep down. AK Shooter has a boy right about the same age, don't you? By the way our second daughterr is a year old now. I'm only now finishing up the all-matching Yugoslavian AK I started the week before she was born. Another gun I won't get to shoot I guess.

Mike, that's a nice group there. 4MOA gun? My butt.

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    You're telling me! I just gave her a new bike, and she's getting tough to keep down. AK Shooter has a boy right about the same age, don't you? By the way our second daughterr is a year old now. I'm only now finishing up the all-matching Yugoslavian AK I started the week before she was born. Another gun I won't get to shoot I guess.

Mike, that's a nice group there. 4MOA gun? My butt.

I have worked on that one for over a year, maybe longer. The rear sight is a little crooked and needs to be fixed. Dont know if I will paint it. You daughter in school now? Mine is in kindergarten. Have a pic?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom