Armed militias retaking towns in Mexico

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    fyi45h0h8jfg2l297xav.jpg

%3Fformat%3D1500w

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    What are you going to do vote out the cartel ran police force? As bad as it may seem sometimes politics takes a back seat to more violent solution.

Thats what I meant, and mainly for their situation, American corruption isn't bad enough that we can't handle it judicially yet, but Mexico's corruption is beyond anything other than force. And yes I assume that the militia is not corrupt.

Armed Mage

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2013
    Lafayette
    I reserve the right to be confused, however if these vigilante groups don't wind up being the next cartel in 3 months I will feel better about what they're doing.

That's a big risk in any armed uprising/revolution, as history has shown plenty of times. However it still doesn't mean you shouldn't fight for your freedom when all other options have been exhausted.

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    I still want to know why people were confused on page 1 and why armed Mage needed to re-read the article and study history.

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    I still want to know why people were confused on page 1 and why armed Mage needed to re-read the article and study history.

I dont know either, I thought it was common knowledge that local and federal police in mexico were corrupt. I think people try to twist that into quoting and twisting words making it sound like others are cop haters.

jstokes1

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Houma
    Wait, what does you not open carrying in Starbucks have to do with Mexican vigilantes? I'm even more confused than when I saw this thread last time.

Anti police comments are not welcomed on this sight, which i understand when the LEO is not at fault. However, even when they are at fault people such as yourself resort to petty insults which shows your own insecurities and ignorance.

tibodoe

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Anti police comments are not welcomed on this sight, which i understand when the LEO is not at fault. However, even when they are at fault people such as yourself resort to petty insults which shows your own insecurities and ignorance.

Uh, come here bruh, lemme tell you somethin, THEY ARE NEVER AT FAULT!!!

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington

You're right, cop bashing comments are not allowed here, adult discussion is. When LEOs are at fault, it is allowed to continue, provided the discussion stays relevant to the topic at hand. The NY cops shooting bystanders thread is an example of that happening recently. Quite a few people reported this thread, but we decided to let it go, to see if it would stay adult or devolve into this. Your inability to stay on topic is the reason threads get locked. Bringing up you getting messed with because you lied about some officer harassing you in a sugar cane field or thumping your chest about open carrying an AR and not following through with it, is not on topic. If you say stupid things or make up stories, you should expect to get razzed over it.

Threads like this are perfectly welcome here and will be allowed to continue until they've gone off topic or devolve.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom