New PAP M92

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the dubshow

master plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    The itch started. I havent finished my AK build and had all these piles of ak mags. So I had to get a pistol. With the great price on these I dont think it could be built for much less. Ferrara Firearms twisted my arm and eventually I gave in (after fondling about 3 that they had in stock) :cool:

Very happy with this Zastava built gun. There are nearly identical to the Draco. I will be adding the Krinkov muzzle booster and detent spring. The plan is to go SBR with a nice underfold and a small rail for a mirco red dot.

My theory is CIA is releasing a closer looking Krinkov in 7.62 and dropping the price point on the older pistols.

IMG_5582_zps511082b1.jpg

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Yep, yours in about an inch shorter than my draco. I've been looking at these for a while but just can't convince myself to get one. I still kick myself for not jumping on a micro draco when they were so cheap.

Ferrara Fire

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2013
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    We didn't have to do any twisting... but you can always blame your gun purchases on us if it makes you feel better! Thanks for the business!

the dubshow

master plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    Yep, yours in about an inch shorter than my draco. I've been looking at these for a while but just can't convince myself to get one. I still kick myself for not jumping on a micro draco when they were so cheap.

what did they use to cost? $420-500 is the current rate. I dont see them getting any cheaper.

We didn't have to do any twisting... but you can always blame your gun purchases on us if it makes you feel better! Thanks for the business!

Thanks for being my scapegoat. Any time guys.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    what did they use to cost? $420-500 is the current rate. I dont see them getting any cheaper.

I got my draco for around $400. I think the micro draco's (7" bbl) actually went below that at one time. Wish I had jumped on one every time I see them on gunbroker for $1K and up now. I believe you are right about the PAP M92. These seem to be the best built so far and will undoubtedly go up in price. I'll probably be kicking myself later for not getting one.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    I need to correct myself. The MINI Draco is what I wish I bought with a 7" bbl. There was also a MICRO Draco that had an even smaller bbl, but I can't find specs on it.

Ferrara Fire

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2013
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    This is the lowest you will see M92's IMO. They are dumping this version which uses all over seas parts and they have a new version with more US parts that is out and is priced in the $600-$700 range, it is hard to tell with century since they fluctuate their prices so much.

the dubshow

master plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    I need to correct myself. The MINI Draco is what I wish I bought with a 7" bbl. There was also a MICRO Draco that had an even smaller bbl, but I can't find specs on it.

now thats just silly. 7.75" That cant be effective at any range.

DRACOMINIP.jpg

This is the lowest you will see M92's IMO. They are dumping this version which uses all over seas parts and they have a new version with more US parts that is out and is priced in the $600-$700 range, it is hard to tell with century since they fluctuate their prices so much.

right. they have a high early roll out price then drop it. These m92 pre-craze 2012 prices were $650-800. Some hope they go under $350 but I just can't see that in such a hot market. $400 will be the lowest listed price I bet. Plus shipping and transfer fee which brings it back to $450.

very happy with mine, but there is a nice one for sale here with some nice things done to it. Looks like I'll be modding mine myself. I think the only gun I have yet to mod is this combloc beauty.

282258d1324696276-my-virtually-mint-russian-nagant-revolver-dated-1913-nagant-left.jpg

Top Bottom