Gun owner unarmed, unwelcome in Maryland

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    No surprise! Maryland is just as bad as NY, New Jersey, and Illinois! Hell, I got hastled in New York for having an Israeli Bandage in my pocket when entering the 9-11 memorial! :eh:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    No surprise! Maryland is just as bad as NY, New Jersey, and Illinois! Hell, I got hastled in New York for having an Israeli Bandage in my pocket when entering the 9-11 memorial! :eh:

As part of a med kit or just stuck in ur pocket? U might be the most prepared person I know lol

•MOTOR51•

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    It must have showed up when he ran the license . And , his wife is an idiot . I won't comment on the Officer lest I be labeled a hater .

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    As part of a med kit or just stuck in ur pocket? U might be the most prepared person I know lol

•MOTOR51•

No, just stuck in my pocket. It may sound like a bit much but its one of those things I try to always have on me now. I just grab it with my keys and throw it in my pocket. I don't even give it much thought anymore. That is until my brothers and sisters in-laws were standing in line watching me having to deal with security. Safe to say, I think I'm labeled that weird brother-in-law now. Makes no difference to me b/ they all live in the big brother states so even a pocket knife seems like a deadly weapon. LOL!

Top Bottom