New Orleans' Full Service Jail

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec50trout

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Shouldn't it be Willis "whatchu talkin bout" Turner. Why hasn't Gusman/staff been held accountable? This has been going on for quite some time. Oh,wait, I forgot it's a NO tradition.

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    I'm still enjoying thinking about the video they posted on TV last year of the inmates rolling dice and drinking beer while one racked a loaded Glock pistol in a cell!:eek3: Ya just have to love Marlin's tight security in the hoosgow. It's gotta be fake ... but then again ........

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I know that anti leo posts are highly scrutinized and quickly deleted, but tell me again how inmates get drugs and guns without corrupt correctional officers? genuine question, not starting a leo bash party... I'd just like to be aware of some alternative to give the leo's the benefit of the doubt and I can't think of any other possibility.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    They could be smuggled in through the food? I don't really know...just throwing out that there are other ways into a jail besides being locked up and working there.

--Sent From My Galaxy S4

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    MORE BODY-CAVITY SEARCHES!!! I went to work there one time YEARS ago (under Foti) and my temp adhesive name tag fell off. They would NOT let me leave without finding it. Humidity around the equipment I was working on made it fall off. Found it, was let out, never let THAT happen again. Oh, how times have changed.

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    I know that anti leo posts are highly scrutinized and quickly deleted, but tell me again how inmates get drugs and guns without corrupt correctional officers? genuine question, not starting a leo bash party... I'd just like to be aware of some alternative to give the leo's the benefit of the doubt and I can't think of any other possibility.

It's kind of hard to cavity search EVERY inmate/person getting admitted. Heroin is a very compact drug.

Rhandhali

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    New Orleans
    Probably because it's not good to soak up radiation everyday. That would be my guess

•MOTOR51•

Eh, they throw off non-ionizing radiation that's the same in the same spectrum as radio waves so the radiation isn't a concern. They're not good for internal searches though, so you'd probably get the same effect from having everyone strip down. The machines are like 200,000 each not counting hiring and training staff to man them.

jstokes1

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Houma
    Like the one of the poorly spoken men being recorded said, "They like money ya heard me." Money talks and everyone has a price.

Last edited:

Stumpfatc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Holden
    They tried taping them to a football in livingston and chunking them over the fence but the deputies caught on pretty quick. Punts don't usually come down in prison yards too often.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom