will there ever be .22 again?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    some call it hoarding, others call it being prepared.

Like my CATM instructor told us, "The only time you can have too much ammo is when you are trying to swim!"

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I was in Academy Sports in Hammond couple days ago and they had on the shelf "a bucket of .22 LR", I want to say 1100 rounds in the bucket. At 4 cents a round before sales tax. Pretty amazing change in 2 years time. Didn't have no .44 Special tho, nada.

jimdanos

Silver Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    Lafourche Parish
    Palmetto State Armory has a sale this weekend on CCI 22lr $13.99 for 300 rounds. Free shipping on 5 boxes.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Hoarding mentality. Imagine if something like food became scarce..

Mine,mine,mine,more,more,more!!
    Do I have enough? Mine, mine mine.

I have a Large Pantry. The wife gets cans of Veggies. on sale and has 300 cans in there 20 cans Bits and Pieces Mushrooms. Rotel Tommy Toes etc. The freezer gets same deal on sale or shot and killed in that sucker. It last a year. And we have rolls of Food Saver Bags. She says nothing about the ammo so.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I have a Large Pantry. The wife gets cans of Veggies. on sale and has 300 cans in there 20 cans Bits and Pieces Mushrooms. Rotel Tommy Toes etc. The freezer gets same deal on sale or shot and killed in that sucker. It last a year. And we have rolls of Food Saver Bags. She says nothing about the ammo so.

Hoarder!!!!!!!!!

And the constant ill prepared to this day can not comprehend, Buy low and sit on it for hard times!

mukwah

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    Shreveport,La
    Keep an eye on those Tommy Toes 340six. The cans tend to swell and leak over a period of years. Something about the acid in them. Found that out the hard (and messy) way.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Keep an eye on those Tommy Toes 340six. The cans tend to swell and leak over a period of years. Something about the acid in them. Found that out the hard (and messy) way.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Same here with crushed pineapple.

One day I had pineapple snot all over the shelves!

Top Bottom