CCW and handgun classes near Prairieville?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    I'm looking to take separate CCW and basic handgun classes, preferably near Prairieville. Anything around? If I have to drive an hour or so for good instruction, especially for practical handgun safety and use, that's not really a big deal, but I'm not finding anything but the P&D Concealed Carry banner leaving work everyday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Tapatalk

swampjockey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2013
    Cut Off, LA
    My wife and I drove to the Baker Range from Cut Off, LA to take the ccw class with the State's senior instructor, Mr. Gordon Hutchinson. He was the East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Dept. firearms instructor for a number of years. We highly recommend Gordon.www.gordonhutchinson.com

TomW

Recreational Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Prairieville, LA
    I recommend Alan w/Geaux Shootin also...

I took his CCW class. Great guy, reasonable rates, but even better value, due to his knowledge and attitude!

geauxshootin

LA CHP Training and more
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Prairieville
    I'm looking to take separate CCW and basic handgun classes, preferably near Prairieville. Anything around? If I have to drive an hour or so for good instruction, especially for practical handgun safety and use, that's not really a big deal, but I'm not finding anything but the P&D Concealed Carry banner leaving work everyday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Tapatalk

We teach other classes and not just a class for concealed carry. Take a look at our website for a list of classes.

JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    Yeah, I've been looking at it. Waiting to see what the work situation is this weekend, trying to get some overtime while I can.

Top Bottom