TCustoms, LLC - Greenwell Springs - is this a real business?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mADWAND

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Walker, La.
    Google said this guy was a sponsor here and brought me to old posts, but he is not in the sponsor list now.

I paid TCustoms, LLC in Greenwell Springs, La. $500 in January of 2013 for a suppressor from Huntertown Arms. Last I heard from him was on 5/15/13 when he told me he was waiting on an F3 from Huntertown. He chewed me out after I had waited 4 months to ask the status on the paperwork. He told me he could do without "attitude" and to stop worrying about it and wait. I'm still waiting 16 months later now and no contact from him since last May. No replies to my emails. It's pretty clear that any perceived attitude on his part was warranted, although there was none at the time. How long does a dealer expect a person to wait without asking questions? I emailed him again a month or so back asking for my money back and he has continued to ignore me.

No replies from Huntertown Arms as well.

Last edited:

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    I think he is/was a sponsor. And like you I also made the mistake of asking him a question on my order. All I can tell you is good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Did you ever get what you contracted with him?

Yes and No hard to explain.

I wouldn't think he would burn you but who knows. He has a lot of buddies on this forum so I'm sure he will know about your post by the end of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mADWAND

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Walker, La.
    I filed a complaint there, but he's not a member so it will really have no effect on him. It will only help if someone looks him up there in the future, they will see a complaint was generated.

mADWAND

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Walker, La.
    I confirmed with them at one point, back in May, that my Louisiana form was approved. They have since refused to respond to my telephone calls as well when I inquired about the F3. I will call them again tomorrow, but whatever their answer is, all that does is get TCustoms a free suppressor. That form only transfers it to him for sale.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Hope it works out for you buddy, but seeing the fruits of his recent work, I'd temper that hope.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    One of the most useless organizations ever .
    I agree. They can't do anything but log a complaint really. You'd do better smearing a business' name on the internet, if that is what you wish.

For what it's worth, this is from the Secretary of State's website. So to answer your question, this is a real business according to the state of Louisiana.

Name Type City Status
    TCUSTOMS LLC Limited Liability Company GREENWELL SPRINGS Active

Previous Names
    Business: TCUSTOMS LLC
    Charter Number: 36645356K
    Registration Date: 1/22/2008
    Domicile Address
    15725 CHANOVE AVE
    GREENWELL SPRINGS, LA 70739
    Mailing Address
    C/O TODD CHEEK
    15725 CHANOVE AVE
    GREENWELL SPRINGS, LA 70739
    Status
    Annual Report Status: Not In Good Standing for failure to file Annual Report
    File Date: 1/22/2008
    Last Report Filed: 3/12/2013
    Type: Limited Liability Company

Registered Agent(s)
    Agent: TODD CHEEK
    Address 1: 15725 CHANOVE AVE
    City, State, Zip: GREENWELL SPRINGS, LA 70739
    Appointment Date: 1/22/2008

Officer(s) Additional Officers: No
    Officer: TODD CHEEK
    Title: Manager
    Address 1: 15725 CHANOVE AVE.
    City, State, Zip: GREENWELL SPRINGS, LA 70739

Amendments on File
    No Amendments on file

mADWAND

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Walker, La.
    Hope it works out for you buddy, but seeing the fruits of his recent work, I'd temper that hope.

Is that something I can see on this forum? Anecdotal evidence is kinda what I was after, just to know if it was just me or others were taken.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    Google said this guy was a sponsor here and brought me to old posts, but he is not in the sponsor list now.

I paid TCustoms, LLC in Greenwell Springs, La. $500 in January of 2013 for a suppressor from Huntertown Arms. Last I heard from him was on 5/15/13 when he told me he was waiting on an F3 from Huntertown. He chewed me out after I had waited 4 months to ask the status on the paperwork. He told me he could do without "attitude" and to stop worrying about it and wait. I'm still waiting 16 months later now and no contact from him since last May. No replies to my emails. It's pretty clear that any perceived attitude on his part was warranted, although there was none at the time. How long does a dealer expect a person to wait without asking questions? I emailed him again a month or so back asking for my money back and he has continued to ignore me.

No replies from Huntertown Arms as well.

So this must be Joseph @ x right ? This is the same guy that doesn't ever answer the phone or return calls or texts ? Did your info change ? You'd have had your money back long ago had you not dropped off the face of the earth. My only option was to wait until you surfaced and so here we are.

Call me or email me and you'll get the refund you have coming.

As to your comments about getting a free can, really ? You should have called the BATFE if thats what you thought. I actually wish you would as Huntertown Arms did screw me for two can's, one of which was yours.

Last edited:

mADWAND

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Walker, La.
    Then I guess your email address is not working, because you have not replied to anything I sent you since May of 2013 and as recently as last month. I told you that I do not have texting on my phone plan, we've already covered that and I have never received a phone call from you. You should have my address as well from the forms I have submitted. You could have snail mailed me at any time in the past year. If you don't, it is

Josef Roesler
    11348 Judalon Rd.
    Walker, La. 70726

I do not have your phone number and your website no longer appears in a Google search for "TCustoms Greenwell Springs."

If you didn't perceive attitude where there is none, I wouldn't have been hesitant to try harder to contact you, but I don't like being called impatient when I contact a seller after 4 months of patiently waiting.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    Then I guess your email address is not working, because you have not replied to anything I sent you since May of 2013 and as recently as last month. I told you that I do not have texting on my phone plan, we've already covered that and I have never received a phone call from you. You should have my address as well from the forms I have submitted. You could have snail mailed me at any time in the past year. If you don't, it is

I do not have your phone number and your website no longer appears in a Google search for "TCustoms Greenwell Springs."

If you didn't perceive attitude where there is none, I wouldn't have been hesitant to try harder to contact you, but I don't like being called impatient when I contact a seller after 4 months of patiently waiting.

I'm not in business to hold peoples hands or worrying about them getting their feelings hurt. I told you I'd let you know as soon as I had it to start your F4. You said you understood the process and the time involved, clearly you didn't.

As for forms with your info I don't have any.

mADWAND

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Walker, La.
    Sorry, but I feel like waiting 4 months to ask you the status was clearly understanding the process and not hand holding. Additionally, my waiting another 10 months on top of that established my understanding of the necessity to wait. I'm sure anyone else new to the process will take your spin on customer service into consideration before entering into a contract with you.

You have my info now. You have no excuse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom