Best IWB CC holster?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • djdig

F@ck Me Right?
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    Thibodaux, La
    Just got my Milt Sparks VM2 for my commander 1911, I also have a TT Gunleather Micro Slim XC coming. Whichever one I like most I'll keep and just sell the other one back to get my money for it.
    492937_orig.jpg

InterstateGuns

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Hammond
    I am really enjoying the holsters that I bought from Off the Grid Concepts. After some T&E I've decided to add their appendix holster to our product mix to go along with what we already carry form Blade-Tech, Comptac, and Safariland. Very slim, minimalistic, and rugged. The belt clips are nice and stout.

I've used both the G17 and G19 holsters and found it very easy and comfortable to carry in my day to day route w/ and w/o a rmr on them. I didn't find myself thinking about what I had to wear that day. I wore to work what I normally did and everything worked out great. I'll let you guys know when stuff starts to land.

djdig

F@ck Me Right?
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    Thibodaux, La
    Just wanted to show how easy these holsters hide even a 4.25" commander size 1911. With that said I should have my TT Gunleather Slim XC and Belt soon, but for < $50 this is a really good alternative while waiting or for something for backup

10495360_821439967869231_1180710127850676420_o.jpg

drpc

Across the State Line
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Picayune, MS
    When I bought my G26 I ordered a Crossbreed Supertuck which took a few weeks to ship so I picked up a Bianchi 100 professional to carry while I waited. The Supertuck is a very comfortable holster but it's not easy to put on and take off. If I'm running to the store for a gallon of milk at night I'll use the Bianchi, it's got a big metal clip really stiff leather. If I'm going to be wearing all day and moving around I'll use the Supertuck. For long trips in the car I bought a Raven Phantom OWB.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Comp-tac mtac, then ctac, then infidel ultra, then cross breed super tuck.

I feel the super tuck is bigger than it has to be. Not fond if the thick metal clips, and not finished as well as comp-tacs products

snot rod

Hot Rodder Extraordinair
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    St. Amant
    I have had a RM holster on my side for a few months now and love it. Granted I did do a little filing and sanding here and there but I have not come across a better holster to date. I have an order in with RM at this moment for two more of my pistols. I'm sold.

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Mountain Rose Leather IWB holsters. Very comfortable. Flexible and strong. They use a thinner leather so it doesn't add another half inch of material in your waistband. Holster covers entire slide so no metal touches your skin. Reasonably priced and lasts forever. Check them out.

www.mountainroseleather.com.

Top Bottom