Sen. Sessions: 'Deliberate Plan by President' to Collapse U.S. Law Enforcement System

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I've said it before. I don't have the answers on how to deal with every facet of this illegal immigration problem we're having.

But what a joke it makes our laws out to be. This guy hits the nail on the head.

How in the hell can you allow illegal, undocumented strangers to get into the country,
    and then once they do, you GIVE THEM BENEFITS!!! and incentives to STAY HERE!

Blows my mind .... :doh:

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Seriously? White Dominance? Look at the Fortune 500, how many Non-White CEOs? The Senate, and The House, by percentage. Good grief dude.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Seriously? White Dominance? Look at the Fortune 500, how many Non-White CEOs? The Senate, and The House, by percentage. Good grief dude.

Are you kidding? I'm not talking about the very small portion of US business that is Fortune 500. They might make up the biggest percentage of money, but they are miniscule by percentage of population. I'm talking about the inordinate amount of privately owned small business between California and New York. Overwhelmingly white owned.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    It's been said before: Borders, Language, and Culture. These three things are what basically defines a nation, and they are all currently under attack in this country.

And I don't see how anyone can say they aren't. :dunno:

I don't believe it's a stretch to say a "Third World Mentality" has gained a stronng foothold in this country- and what's happening on our southern border has most certainly had a major role in it. Duh. :doh:

But, just my humble opinion.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Part of the strategy to water down the white dominance of business and VOTING in America.

Are you kidding? I'm not talking about the very small portion of US business that is Fortune 500. They might make up the biggest percentage of money, but they are miniscule by percentage of population. I'm talking about the inordinate amount of privately owned small business between California and New York. Overwhelmingly white owned.

once-upon-a-time-in-the-west.gif

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Part of the strategy to water down the white dominance of business and VOTING in America.

That's exactly what it is! Vanilla needs to take his out of the sand.. Just because whites may be the dominant race now doesn't mean it will stay that way.. Immigration is absolutely having an effect..

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

You guys can scoff if you want; but this Frankenstein's experiment in the White House, and in Congress is hell bent on destroying ALL opposition to their governance and control. Part of that is to water down the numbers of people who oppose them at the only place they are vulnerable. The polls. Check the numbers!

Not talking about it and trying to shame all that do, is exactly what they want!

So thanks for showing all that you and VG are culturally diverse in your thinking. It defies facts, but hey I only call on hundreds of businesses each day and easily 80-90% are owned by white males. And my business is on a busy street in an industrial park. of the 6 "privately owned" businesses around me, they are all owned by white guys. I would say the odds of me being correct are in my favor.

But as always, I am open to someone disproving it.

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    It's been said before: Borders, Language, and Culture. These three things are what basically defines a nation, and they are all currently under attack in this country.

And I don't see how anyone can say they aren't. :dunno:

I don't believe it's a stretch to say a "Third World Mentality" has gained a stronng foothold in this country- and what's happening on our southern border has most certainly had a major role in it. Duh. :doh:

But, just my humble opinion.

Amen brother! I'm glad someone gets it..

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    That's exactly what it is! Vanilla needs to take his out of the sand.. Just because whites may be the dominant race now doesn't mean it will stay that way.. Immigration is absolutely having an effect..

I don't even care if they are the dominant race now OR in the future! I do care that someone is out to change this country for once and for all! And not for noble reasons.

Last edited:

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    You guys can scoff if you want; but this Frankenstein's experiment in the White House, and in Congress is hell bent on destroying ALL opposition to their governance and control. Part of that is to water down the numbers of people who oppose them at the only place they are vulnerable. The polls. Check the numbers!

Not talking about it and trying to shame all that do, is exactly what they want!

So thanks for showing all that you and VG are culturally diverse in your thinking. It defies facts, but hey I only call on hundreds of businesses each day and easily 80-90% are owned by white males. And my business is on a busy street in an industrial park. of the 6 "privately owned" businesses around me, they are all owned by white guys. I would say the odds of me being correct are in my favor.

But as always, I am open to someone disproving it.

Amen to this too! Why anyone would oppose this simple fact is beyond me!

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    I don't even care it they are the dominant race now OR in the future! I do care that someone is out to change this country for once and for all! And not for noble reasons.

I totally agree.. It's been very obvious to me for quite some time now.. Glad others see it as well. It's an agenda and it is to me very scary.. I am still amazed so few notice!

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Part of that is to water down the numbers of people who oppose them
    at the only place they are vulnerable. The polls. Check the numbers!

No I agree that they are doing all they can to get Blacks and Hispanics to vote for them,
    I mean, damn that much is clear, those two races almost exclusively vote Democrat.

I'm just saying I don't see the connection between immigration
    and White Business Owners being watered down?

Like Nate said, and like you just also verified, White Owned Business is WAY up there.

It has ALWAYS been high, and continues today.

I don't see ANYTHING related to immigration,
    changing that.

That's my point.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    No I agree that they are doing all they can to get Blacks and Hispanics to vote for them,
    I mean, damn that much is clear, those two races almost exclusively vote Democrat.

I'm just saying I don't see the connection between immigration
    and White Business Owners being watered down?

Like Nate said, and like you just also verified, White Owned Business is WAY up there.

It has ALWAYS been high, and continues today.

I don't see ANYTHING related to immigration,
    changing that.

That's my point.

Perhaps I shouldn't have enjoined the two in an "immigration" discussion. So to that, I see where you are coming from. But, the reason I DID throw it out there is because the two different subjects are both happening in concert with each other deliberately.

In order to achieve this social engineering that these political criminals want, they must loosen the stranglehold of white dominated business too (who vote overwhelmingly republican). That is done by over-regulation. See Rancher Bundy story!

And that is NOT what VG was implying. He was refuting my statement, and trying to impart a racial overtone ON TO ME!

Last edited:

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    No I was saying Immigration isn't going to water down business ownership anymore than it did when it was The Irish people were afraid of. Immigration is broken but the seal the border and send 'em home fix is myopic and silly.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Leave the border wide open is blind and stupid. Anything short of sealing it makes any plan to manage immigration on our terms laughable. Pi$$ing in the wind.

Top Bottom