Followup on Todd Cheek of Tcustoms LLC in Greenwell Springs Louisiana suppressor sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I was just giving a heads up. Todd did in fact voluntarily give up his FFL and SOT during an inspection, I hope everyone gets their stuff back. I will even go get the items civilly from T customs and do free transfers for any items that need to be transferred. I don't know what went on with you Todd and I didn't mention half of what I could. I hope you get some help and get back on your feet for whatever is going on in your life.

And yeah, I had a billing misunderstanding with one supplier, ONE, I use dozens, it is resolved and in the past and I still do business with that supplier in the $5-$10k range per month, I am sure it will pick up this fall.

As far as plans, Todd, I gave you a free shop to work in. You where going to bring in a mill and lathe and offer full gunsmith services. You had months to do that. After you told me things were not going to work out I started making plans to buy my own equipment and bring in another gun smith. I was very patient, we gathered an moved a CNC, Mill, Lathe, new compressor and all tooling in less than two weeks and are making scratch parts in the shop now. You had an opportunity to lead that operation. I have some great gun smiths if anyone needs work done, and I am blessed to have friends that fixed some of Todd's Jobs in the same space he had that he claims he couldn't work in. Thank you guys, you know who you are, don't want to put any more names in this thread apparently they become targets. Who wouldn't move on when their gunsmith says they are leaving?

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    I was just giving a heads up. Todd did in fact voluntarily give up his FFL and SOT during an inspection, I hope everyone gets their stuff back. I will even go get the items civilly from T customs and do free transfers for any items that need to be transferred. I don't know what went on with you Todd and I didn't mention half of what I could. I hope you get some help and get back on your feet for whatever is going on in your life.

And yeah, I had a billing misunderstanding with one supplier, ONE, I use dozens, it is resolved and in the past and I still do business with that supplier in the $5-$10k range per month, I am sure it will pick up this fall.

As far as plans, Todd, I gave you a free shop to work in. You where going to bring in a mill and lathe and offer full gunsmith services. You had months to do that. After you told me things were not going to work out I started making plans to buy my own equipment and bring in another gun smith. I was very patient, we gathered an moved a CNC, Mill, Lathe, new compressor and all tooling in less than two weeks and are making scratch parts in the shop now. You had an opportunity to lead that operation. I have some great gun smiths if anyone needs work done, and I am blessed to have friends that fixed some of Todd's Jobs in the same space he had that he claims he couldn't work in. Thank you guys, you know who you are, don't want to put any more names in this thread apparently they become targets. Who wouldn't move on when their gunsmith says they are leaving?

You're awfully full of yourself and still misinformed. The IOI I spoke with today said he didn't tell you anything of the sort and wanted to know if he needed to "Handle it " there's no need because as usual, your wrong. I surrendered my SOT voluntarily, I still have my 07.

You have much more than a billing issue with one supplier, but you know that.

Feel free to mention whatever you feel the need to. I have nothing to hide, unlike a couple of you in this thread. Know that anything you ever told themcfarland, he told others. Everything

Last edited by a moderator:

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I have said and told folks NOTHING.. If you keep bringing me into this, I will explain in detail, but would prefer not to air my laundry or yours.. You need to lay in the bed you made Todd, But I am not the source of any information. You need to bark up another tree buddy..

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    themcfarland, how did you wind up in the crosshairs for this **** flinging match? You were defending this dude not too long ago, now he is bringing you up, implying you have loose lips, and aren't a good guy to deal with.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    We were very close friends for years.. My very best friend.. Now were not.. the rest should be between us..

As much as I feel he is a rude POS and I'm tickled pink that he's suffering I hate to see broken friendships. I hope y'all can work it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    As much as I feel he is a rude POS and I'm tickled pink that he's suffering I hate to see broken friendships. I hope y'all can work it out.

Yeah, even though I think he is a bag of ****, I hope things get worked out. It is really unfortunate to see more people being dicked over in this whole thing.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Not all friendships are real and viable and sometimes it's takes a while to figure out. Ending a shitty friendship isn't a bad thing.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Yeah. I think a friend or "gunsmith" stealing from me or doing shitty work would conclude that relationship.

I don't think he will have any friends if he talks to them the same way he does his customers.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    I have never met either of the parties involved but based solely on content found here on BS.com I don't think either of them should be throwing rocks.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Followup on Todd Cheek of Tcustoms LLC in Greenwell Springs Louisiana suppres...

Off Topic but it needs to be asked:
    Nick who is your new "best in BR" gunsmith?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom