Followup on Todd Cheek of Tcustoms LLC in Greenwell Springs Louisiana suppressor sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I see there are a lot of folks waiting for some unbridled hate to resume here.

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 0 guests)
    Emperor*, 2011Corvette, bipolarbear, CEHollier, oleheat, PECEMKR, Red35, zero_one

Or, are you all transfixed on those dirty draws! :p

And yet, you stir no ****!

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I see there are a lot of folks waiting for some unbridled hate to resume here.

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 0 guests)
    Emperor*, 2011Corvette, bipolarbear, CEHollier, oleheat, PECEMKR, Red35, zero_one

Or, are you all transfixed on those dirty draws! :p

Truth be told I viewed this thread and took a nap on a plinth in our clinic. We close the clinic at noon on Fridays. The wife and I had several margaritas at Casa Maria and came back so she could bill out the week. I had viewed this thread and left my lap top here for no special reason. I have no dog in this hunt so carry on. :)

mADWAND

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Walker, La.
    Here's the resolution of this:

As I posted on here in the middle of July, I think, I went to the sheriff's substation in his area to file a report for felony theft. They were unable to find any record of him in the system, even a DL, so we had to search online to find an address. I finally found one and gave it to them, they went to his house to verify, found him, told him why, and he volunteered to go down. Deputy talked with him, explained charges pending, he asked for me to give him a week and he would pay. Got a postal money order in the mail within the week. The end.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Here's the resolution of this:

As I posted on here in the middle of July, I think, I went to the sheriff's substation in his area to file a report for felony theft. They were unable to find any record of him in the system, even a DL, so we had to search online to find an address. I finally found one and gave it to them, they went to his house to verify, found him, told him why, and he volunteered to go down. Deputy talked with him, explained charges pending, he asked for me to give him a week and he would pay. Got a postal money order in the mail within the week. The end.

Good to hear it was resolved, though it is unfortunate that it took law enforcement to get it done.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Many times, that is the only way things like that get done! :(

Yeah, it sure put the nail in the coffin for any claim that he wasn't in the wrong. If I was in the right and someone sent deputies to my house I would be calling a lawyer not sending a MO.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Yeah, it sure put the nail in the coffin for any claim that he wasn't in the wrong. If I was in the right and someone sent deputies to my house I would be calling a lawyer not sending a MO.

Were I his defense counsel, I would claim that ONLY THAT PARTICULAR INSTANCE IS IN QUESTION AS IT WAS A PAPERWORK ERROR! You know, legal necessity and all!

:p

Top Bottom