Advantage Group Programs for May

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    The shotgun class was awesome. Lots of fun, and I had the opportunity to train with a great group of guys and gals.

I learned a few new things yesterday. Even though my setup functioned flawlessly with no mechanical malfunctions, I learned what changes can be made equipment wise that can make myself and my shotgun more effective for it's intended use.

I cannot wait for the next level class for this discipline.

VG and Monk put on a great class. I appreciate them allowing me the opportunity to train with them.

JR1572

john17427

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Oct 23, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Wife came home today from the Ladies class chattering about all the stuff she learned and the fun she had. She just started shooting a year ago and all I've been able to get her to shoot is a 22 revolver. Now she wants a 9mm. You guys have succeeded where I couldn't. Thanks.

InterstateGuns

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Hammond
    Wife came home today from the Ladies class chattering about all the stuff she learned and the fun she had. She just started shooting a year ago and all I've been able to get her to shoot is a 22 revolver. Now she wants a 9mm. You guys have succeeded where I couldn't. Thanks.

Awesome to see stuff like that happen!

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008

She is more than capable. Get her a Glock 19.

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    I attended the "COMBATIVE HANDGUN SKILLS CLINIC". Thank you to Advantage Group!! It was great to see such a great turn out Sunday morning! The stages were fantastic and a great opportunity to put skills to the test and continue to learn what we as shooters need to work on. I plan on attending every single one of these!

For you guys who say that none of the ranges let you practice drawing from the holster, this is the place to do it plus some! Great range! (Thanks Tommy) Barricade work, multiple engagements, timers, etc.... Hey, and its set up from 8am-12pm. I still had the rest of the day to get to my "Honey to Do List".

All you need to do is be Alumni. Get in on some of the full day classes that AG has to offer and you’re in.

Top Bottom