Gov. Jindal delivers message @NRA Annual Meeting

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Two things wrong with that speech:

He said, "Let's be honest" 4 times, and; I think the worst thing,

THERE ARE NO BLACKS IN THE AUDIENCE!!!!!

Really? We can't find black Americans that want to embrace the 2nd Amendment?

Peacemaker

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Two things wrong with that speech:

He said, "Let's be honest" 4 times, and; I think the worst thing,

THERE ARE NO BLACKS IN THE AUDIENCE!!!!!

Really? We can't find black Americans that want to embrace the 2nd Amendment?
    You're splitting hairs man. . That was a good speech. . The message was spot on. . Glad he's our governor. . As far as blacks being there, maybe they were too busy!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    You're splitting hairs man. . That was a good speech. . The message was spot on. . Glad he's our governor. . As far as blacks being there, maybe they were too busy!

He's a good speaker, but preaching to the choir is not going to get more people involved in the fight!

Besides, if you want to see what speeches do for your cause, look at all the accomplishments of the pretender! He's chock full of them AND ****!

Keepurpowderdry

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    May 31, 2013
    N.O.23
    I personally liked the Speech. As Gov.Jindal stated the FIGHT WILL continue beyond the upcoming Elections and also Beyond the Presidential Election. We "the choir " NEED TO REMAIN VIGILANT!

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    It amazes me the esteem people hold Jindal in. He is just another Kleptocrat. He has made a lot of his friends rich at the expense of the citizens of Louisiana.

radney

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Mandeviille
    It amazes me the esteem people hold Jindal in. He is just another Kleptocrat. He has made a lot of his friends rich at the expense of the citizens of Louisiana.

I think every professional politican does, but at least he's been great for businesses here. That's more than we can say for what came before him or what's in the White House.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville

I like him. I have met and spoken with him many times. Great guy. Has Louisiana's best interest in mind. I don't think we as a state have been hit as hard compared to the nation as a whole on several things. He despises the man we all hate lol.... Some people do not like him because of where he cuts budgets but he has reasons that I still don't quite understand but it works and he has offered explanation many times. Just one of those things where I don't do it for a living so I don't have the experience to understand why one way works and the other doesn't.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    I think every professional politican does, but at least he's been great for businesses here. That's more than we can say for what came before him or what's in the White House.

Take a look at his track record on recruiting business to move to La and encouraging those leaving to stay. It's awful.

Top Bottom