SOLD: PSA complete upper / 16 inch / Free Float / BCG included asking $500 OBO

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • peteway

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    For sale is a complete PSA upper.

It's the complete upper from this kit
    http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...rifle-kit.html

I'm only selling the upper. This does not include sights, forward grip or any part of the lower. It's the upper, bcg, and charging handle.

This is new and unfired. I bought it 5/10/13 but it has sat in the safe since it came in.

Barrel length 16"
    M4A1 Profile
    Chrome lined barrel
    M4 Feedramps
    PSA SQR 11" Quad Rail

From PSA:

Barrel: 16", chrome moly vanadium Steel, M4A1style profile, 5.56 NATO chamber with a 6-groove, 1:7 right-hand twist , chrome-lined, bore, mid-length gas port, and M4 feedramps. Barrels are high pressure tested, mag particle inspected, and are finished off with a PSA SQR 11" free-float rail, and an A2 flash hider. Barrels are made for us right here in Columbia by FN Manufacturing.

Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring T marks, and a mil-spec finish. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA.
    Bolt: Bolt is made of 8620 steel. Gas key is secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked per mil-spec. This AR-15 semi-auto profile bolt carrier is parkerized outside and chrome lined inside.

Please take a look a the pictures and email me with any questions. I'm willing to entertain offers but I won't respond to low ball attempts. I'm in the Baton Rouge area and I don't want to ship it.

I can take better pictures if needed. I'll also update this post with any questions that I get so that everyone can see them.

This is listed as a mid length gas system, but I'm pretty sure it's actually carbine length.

IMG_7605.JPG

IMG_7606.JPG

IMG_7607.JPG

IMG_7608.JPG
    IMG_7610.JPG

IMG_7611.JPG

IMG_7612.JPG

IMG_7613.JPG

IMG_7614.JPG

IMG_7615.JPG

IMG_7616.JPG

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LazrBeam
    Top Bottom