Gun Culture -Way out of balance- Hillary Clinton says

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Like Gov. Jindal just said at his NRA Speech,
    The Attack Never Stops!

'I think again we're way out of balance.
    I think that we've got to rein in what has become an almost article of faith
    that anybody can have a gun anywhere, anytime,'
    'And I don't believe that is in the best interest of the vast majority of people.
    And I think you can say that and still support the right of people to own guns.'
    Clinton said.

• Hillary Clinton says U.S. gun culture is 'way out of balance' and must be 'reined in'
    • Clinton said not everyone in America should have a gun
    • She said her view doesn't conflict with rights of people to own firearms
    • If Clinton runs for president, her gun control views will conflict with Republicans'

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/clinton-raise-money-margolies-campaign-23600038
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ays-US-gun-culture-way-balance-reined-in.html

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    What does it matter?!?! :D

The only thing "out of balance" is her liberal mind

So much hypocrisy in her statement...

"And I don't believe that is in the best interest of the vast majority of people"

Yet..

"And I think you can say that and still support the right of people to own guns"

:doh:

Almost reads like what she's saying is that it should only be okay for a select few to own guns...Any one want to hazard a guess who, in her mind, those select few are?

Hate to break her liberal heart, but her opinion doesn't supersede a Constitutional right...though I'm sure in her diluted mind it does...

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    shes right on one comment: everyone in america shouldn't have a gun, if by everyone she means everyone. There are a few random exceptions.

is this politically "reaching across the aisle"? it feels weird.

I don't like it.

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    shes right on one comment: everyone in america shouldn't have a gun, if by everyone she means everyone. There are a few random exceptions.

I don't like it.

I agree about "everyone" as it relates to every single person, but it's this phrase that bothers me the most:
    "And I don't believe that is in the best interest of the vast majority of people"

You're right...it does have a weird "feel" to it...but look who it's coming from

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    What she said:

"And I don't believe that is in the best interest of the vast majority of people."

Translation:

"Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the S.A. - ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns does not serve the state." Heinrich Himmler

Last edited:

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    not in the best interest in the vast majority of people in liberal translation: everyone worth caring about thinks like us and agrees with us. the rest be damned.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    You read it all wrong!

'I think again we're way out of balance.(Liberals)
    I think that we've got to rein in what has become an almost article of faith
    that anybody can have a gun anywhere, anytime,' (We can have a gun any time we want)
    'And I don't believe that is in the best interest of the vast majority of people.(liberals again)
    And I think you can say that and still support the right of people to own guns.'
    Clinton said. ( She is lying here!)

You see it wasn't that hard? She is like a Mary Landreiu on liberal cool-aid.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA

I don't like it.

She is not referring to convicted felons or people with certain mental health issues. Remember that she was a Senator for New York. She is perfectly okay with NYC gun control laws. I am sure she loves the Chicago and DC laws as well.
    In any case, it is too bad that Ron Paul never became President with the Republicans controlling Congress. Ron Paul wanted to repeal the 1968 GCA and every gun law passed after that. I would have loved to see Clinton's reaction to that. Yes, I know it will never happen.

Last edited:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    What she said:

"And I don't believe that is in the best interest of the vast majority of people."

Translation:

"Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the S.A. - ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns does not serve the state." Heimlich Himmler

You hit it right on the nail! Awesome!

jcbvh

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Louisiana
    IF Bo couldnt get anything done. She wont either.

I bet the clintons own stock in DPMS.

Trying to rally their base.

Last edited:

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    You are right. The SS is well armed, so there is no need for the people to own firearms.

Thank God some of you make sense. I mean, arm the common man? Good Lord! Note, extreme sarcasm.

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    I believe that she does indeed support the rights of people to own guns and even carry them in public. Her definition of "people" is:
    Liberal's body guards and Secret Service. And Black Panthers.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This woman is corrupt! She is a bald face liar and a conniving power hungry monster. I would bet that she has a laundry list of personal abetting to criminal activity. She has been involved in some very serious and highly questionable scandals. The machine that has protected the Clintons for this many years is really almost awe inspiring in it's breadth and complexity.

Phony's will flock to her in droves and she WILL get the dumbass nomination. And THAT is what is so disturbing to me.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    The leftists rejected her in '08, she showed how callous and inept she was while working under Obama in his regime's first term, and like Emp said- the idiots will STILL support her, anyway.
    wallbashdc1.gif

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    The leftists rejected her in '08, she showed how callous and inept she was while working under Obama in his regime's first term, and like Emp said- the idiots will STILL support her, anyway.
    wallbashdc1.gif

And Louisiana would likely elect Edwin Edwards again

Top Bottom