Female Instructors?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nomadicdread

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Seattle
    I'm looking for a female instructor in the New Orleans area. I've spent a few months discussing firearms with a female friend and she's now ready for more of a tactile understanding.

Last edited:

InterstateGuns

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Hammond
    I'm looking for a female instructor in the New Orleans are. I've spent a few months discussing firearms with a female friend and she's now ready for more of a tactile understanding.
    Get her into on of the women's only Advantage Group classes. Contact @Vanilla Gorilla here on BS. I'm sure he can give you some ladies to speak with who have been through one.

sigfan556

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    slidell,LA
    It's all psychology and part of my devious plan to turn her from The Dark Side, that's why.

The reason I ask is because I would rather teach women than men. Sorry guys thats just the dick part of me I guess and they are better to look at than you!! ;) I have taught plenty of women and never had a complaint.

nomadicdread

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Seattle
    But seriously, I just know her well enough to know she'd respond better initially if she had a female as an instructor. Initially being the key word. She'd be fine with a male too.

She's not exactly on our side but instead of just spouting the same "gun control" propaganda and being ignorant of firearms, she wants to learn. I was able to help her see that you can't go around talking about gun safety if you don't know anything about firearms. So now she's told me that she wants a tactile understanding. "I need to get my hands on some guns so I can have a more tactile understanding." That's what she wants.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    But seriously, I just know her well enough to know she'd respond better initially if she had a female as an instructor. Initially being the key word. She'd be fine with a male too.

She's not exactly on our side but instead of just spouting the same "gun control" propaganda and being ignorant of firearms, she wants to learn. I was able to help her see that you can't go around talking about gun safety if you don't know anything about firearms. So now she's told me that she wants a tactile understanding. "I need to get my hands on some guns so I can have a more tactile understanding." That's what she wants.

I applaud you for putting up with that from ANY friend. I don't have anti-gun propaganda spewing friends. I just can't tolerate it.

Good luck "breaking" her! The first step to recovery is admitting she has a mental issue. :p

Top Bottom