Stolen car :(

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blackboltss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Slidell
    Someone stole my car today from work. It was in mid city on north Carrolton. 2000 z28 dark blue, black rims..... I reported it missing at 6pm and it is now 9:24pm And the nopd still is not here to take my report. Fantastic! I'll post up pics later, im on the work computer right now.

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Sorry, to hear that man. I live on S. Carrollton and I'll keep an eye out. I know a couple off people in 2nd district as well.
    Didn't you have a post about wether or not you should take the job at the new Winn Dixie on N. Carrollton? Did you take the job?

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Call the local wrecker companies and tell them to be on the lookout. Tell 'em there's a $250 or so finders fee to the driver that finds it. They know all the good dump spots!

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    dang, sorry to hear... And it's not your first car that was stolen either. That model camaro is VERY popular amongst the "hood" crowd. Hopefully they find it soon, before it's parted out to fix their busted, camaro's on 22 inch wheels sitting 2ft in the air.

blackboltss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Slidell
    thanks, hopefully they are just joy riding.... a buddy txt me and told me someone seen it at the lakefront today... fml... I figure its in a chopshop somewhere in the east.

yes I took the job and have regretted it ever sense. Totally different world down here..... NOPD still not here, I live in Slidell, so they told me I need to stay to get the report... wonder how much longer its going to take

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Sorry to hear that..had one stolen before, and only had to pay for a new engine because the hood rat burnt it up because he couldn't drive a standard....good luck

Were the keys left in it? Locked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Call the local wrecker companies and tell them to be on the lookout. Tell 'em there's a $250 or so finders fee to the driver that finds it. They know all the good dump spots!

This.

When our truck was stolen from Old Metairie they found it in the Ninth Ward. Apparently some JPSO occasionally drive through there when they're "off".

Good luck though. Did y'all check the cameras in the WD parking lot?

blackboltss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Slidell
    there are about 60 cameras in Winn Dixie....... and my car was parked in the 1 spot where there's not a camera

xring100

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2007
    Lafayette
    Sorry to hear of your troubles man. I hope they find your ride soon. Do you keep insurance documents in your car? Some of these bastards will use your info to check your residence because they know you will be tied up waiting for the cops on the low priority stolen car call.

Is the security guard still on duty at the Winn Dixie. I remember him dancing with a thief that was trying to strip his firearm. It was pretty scary because the perp had hands on his gun several times. Thank God one of the clerks called for help over the intercom and the employees were able to subdue the guy.

Another time I witnessed a Winn Dixie employee getting the crap beat out of him by a guy he chased all the way to the bayou. I was on my bike and I saw a police car at an intersection on the next block. I rolled up and told the officer what was happening. The officer said good I hope they kill his ass because we have told them not to chase people. I hate thieves .

speedster

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Sorry to hear this man. I frequent that winndixie as well. Hope you get word soon.

Top Bottom