U.S. captures Benghazi suspect in secret raid

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • calcagno45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Gramercy, LA
    coming from someone working in IT: the emails being lost. my company server is backed up 5 different ways including a cloud and 2 secure off-site storage drives, and I DONT WORK FOR THE F*@#%*@E% IRS. She's F* incompetent at best and a felon at worst. If their GD building burned down, I'd still say its BS.

That's what I said as soon as I heard, that's complete BS. It would take an act of God or the entire central and east coast of the US to fall off the map before we lost our email... And i'm not required to archive our email data unlike the Federal mandates are for governmental offices.

Rep. Issa has subpoenaed the IRS Commissioner and Lerner's hard drive. The Commissioner had already testified back in March saying the emails were stored on a server. This smells of blatantly deleting evidence.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/16/issa-subpoenas-irs-commissioner-on-lost-lerner-emails/
    http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/17/darrell-issa-subpoenas-lois-lerners-hard-drive/

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension
    It is about time that they finally got ONE of the men responsible. Typical slowpoke Federal government work. They probably just got around to working old intel that was around before the attack about this guy. I do believe that there were several hundred involved here. At this rate, they will be searching cemeteries for suspects 100 years from now.

It took a while to negociate the plea bargain.
    It was safe to capture him once he agreed to blame the video. :D

Top Bottom