U.S. captures Benghazi suspect in secret raid

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    How could hillary ever run for office unless the benghazi bad-guy was dealth with?

i'm waving the bs flag on this being THE guy as opposed to A guy.

if I'm wrong, mail him to cuba and keep him on ice until our next game of Go Fish with terrorists

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Boy, there is some horseshit statements in this article.

One jubilant official called Abu Khattala’s capture *a reminder that when the United States says it’s going to hold someone accountable and he will face justice, this is what we mean.*

I guess unless that person is the Pretender.

And this gem,

The Washington Post learned about the capture Monday but agreed to a request from the White House to delay publication of a story because of security concerns.

Since when?

Gotta love this BS! :mamoru:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    im of the opinion that this entire story is horse manure.

Using the U.S. Department of Commerce's Weights and Measures Guidelines for accurately determining the net amounts of daily allowable Horseshit intake a citizen should be exposed to, which story do you think contains more Horseshit?

This story or Lois Lerner's e-mails being lost?

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Using the U.S. Department of Commerce's Weights and Measures Guidelines for accurately determining the net amounts of daily allowable Horseshit intake a citizen should be exposed to, which story do you think contains more Horseshit?

This story or Lois Lerner's e-mails being lost?

coming from someone working in IT: the emails being lost. my company server is backed up 5 different ways including a cloud and 2 secure off-site storage drives, and I DONT WORK FOR THE F*@#%*@E% IRS. She's F* incompetent at best and a felon at worst. If their GD building burned down, I'd still say its BS.

at least the benghazi story could conceivably be possible. I mean, we catch random terrorists all the time. Maybe we got lucky?

Last edited:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    It is about time that they finally got ONE of the men responsible. Typical slowpoke Federal government work. They probably just got around to working old intel that was around before the attack about this guy. I do believe that there were several hundred involved here. At this rate, they will be searching cemeteries for suspects 100 years from now.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Had to think someone was gonna do it:

aba7upat.jpg

:dogkeke:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    That's exactly what I had in mind oleheat, but I ain't got the technical knowhow you got. BTW I laughes my arse off the first time I saw that part.

Here's a better copy....made me laugh, too. Lol

mesusega.jpg

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    the only line in that entire article that gave me warm fuzzy feelings was this:

McKeon however stressed that it was *vital* to *fully interrogate* abu Khatallah before allowing him access to a lawyer in order to glean any information he has about terrorist networks in Libya.

stay thirsty my friend. you're going to need it.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    he should be interrogated relentlessly until he gives up the rest of his pack, then dispatched to St. Peter via a single round to the medulla oblongata.

he isn't a citizen, and he isn't entitled to a jury or expeditious trial. he's an enemy combatant in a war against the united states and should be treated as such.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    he should be interrogated relentlessly until he gives up the rest of his pack, then dispatched to St. Peter via a single round to the medulla oblongata.

he isn't a citizen, and he isn't entitled to a jury or expeditious trial. he's an enemy combatant in a war against the united states and should be treated as such.

I don't disagree- but I'm not sure that's how it will be ultimately handled......:)

Top Bottom