Joe Arpaio for President!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed Mage

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2013
    Lafayette
    Sheriff Mack would be a much better choice. Arpaio is just another boot licking Neocon drunk on power and ego.

This interview says it all. Mack says he would refuse to enforce unconstitutional laws, whereas Arpaio says he would enforce all laws on the books no matter their Constitutionality.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Sheriff Mack would be a much better choice. Arpaio is just another boot licking Neocon drunk on power and ego.

This interview says it all. Mack says he would refuse to enforce unconstitutional laws, whereas Arpaio says he would enforce all laws on the books no matter their Constitutionality.

Does that mean he would not enforce drug laws?

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    While I like what Joe Arpaio has done with the prison system in his state, I would not want the man to lead this country. I'm not sure he believes in liberty and freedom like myself.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Joe Arpaio for Bureau of Prisons - gets my vote every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

any other position? I could find 50 more qualified candidates in ten minutes on google or linkedin

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    There is nobody else with the stones, on the national stage, to stop the invasion. Although there are a number of threats to our way of life, the most pressing at this moment is the invasion. The illegals do not hold traditional American values, nor do they share our heritage, nor do they wish to. What will happen to our American freedoms when real Americans become a smaller and smaller, more and more, disenfranchised minority? We are struggling as it is. It will only get worse unless things change dramatically. I do not see anyone else who is willing to make that change happen, who can win a national election.

We are Rome, 300AD.

Imagine long term, not just next year.

But then again, maybe I am wrong; maybe everything will be just fine.

having the stones is a far cry from possessing the knowledge or capability.

and the only huge problem with immigrants is that we are giving illegals the world financially. end the handouts and it'll drop dramatically. Want easy citizenship? Stop by your local Armed Forces recruiter and enlist. I think thats more than fair.

edit: I'd love to ask Obama why the only person he can keep from crossing the border is a US Marine.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    No one fully accomplishes what they say they'd like to during a campaign once they actually get elected. Not even the guy currently residing in the White House (Thank God). :dogkeke:

Top Bottom