DOJ accused of targeting gun industry with 'Choke Point' program

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Wow, the AFFS guy is still making excuses and blaming everyone else for his problems. I'm impressed.

Why hasn't this guy been banned yet for all of the nonsense that he has been involved in?

JR1572

When someone wants to keep digging themselves deeper, why take away their shovel?

And there's still several members here that are owed money, this may be their best chance to communicate.

RedNeckRuger

Jan 5, 2011
    New Orleans, LA
    If a bank stole your money...take legal action. However, it sounds like that did not happen. Regardless of went down, be a man and take responsibility for your actions and quit blaming everyone else for your problems.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    So you signed loan papers that had a balloon note at the end of the term of the loan, and you did not have sufficient funds on hand to pay off the note?

Which is it? I'm confused. Did they pull your loan before it was due, or did they simply refuse to accept the liability of renewing your loan, and made attempts to recover some of the money that you owed them, knowingly having read the terms and conditions of the loan before signing the paperwork?

Perhaps my posts don't show up on AFFS's screen. Perhaps he chose to ignore them, and not respond. Perhaps he's just a dead beat borrower who's loan was in default for failure to make the balloon payment he agreed to, and had years to save for.

Perhaps the best course of action is to copy this thread in an email to Whitney bank and see if they wish to pursue civil action for the false accusations made against them.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    When someone wants to keep digging themselves deeper, why take away their shovel?

And there's still several members here that are owed money, this may be their best chance to communicate.

Like I said before, how deep does the hole need to be? The way it's going, I doubt anyone will be repaid.

JR1572

Pas Tout La

Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Wow........ This guy can't possibly be that stupid! And then believe that everyone else is just as dumb. I think it's time you unplug your computer. You are not helping yourself here.

SpeedRacer

Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Like I said before, how deep does the hole need to be? The way it's going, I doubt anyone will be repaid.

JR1572

I'd like to answer your question with what I consider to be a profound and fitting story:

"One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck in his ass. True story. He bought it at our local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarrassing for my relatives and all, but the next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with another trip to the emergency room. So, I run into him a week later in the mall and he's buying another cat. And I says to him, "Jesus, Walt! You know you're just gonna get this cat stuck in your ass too. Why don't you knock it off?"

And he said to me, "Brodie, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out?"

My cousin was a weird guy."

- Brodie

JR1572

Premium Member
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    I'd like to answer your question with what I consider to be a profound and fitting story:

"One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck in his ass. True story. He bought it at our local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarrassing for my relatives and all, but the next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with another trip to the emergency room. So, I run into him a week later in the mall and he's buying another cat. And I says to him, "Jesus, Walt! You know you're just gonna get this cat stuck in your ass too. Why don't you knock it off?"

And he said to me, "Brodie, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out?"

My cousin was a weird guy."

- Brodie

I see your point. I still object.

JR1572

Golden Dragon

Stay Alert.... Stay Alive
    Premium Member
    Feb 11, 2008
    Mandeville
    You use my funds to pay your bills.
    NOW Pay me back like you say you would.
    Get a job and You can make monthly payments to me.

Hitman

® ™
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I've come to the conclusion that this poor fella has no friends.
    At least none of which who care enough to pull the shovel out of his hands.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Oct 22, 2012
    Bank's have right of offset when it comes to many loans. I would say look it up, but I guess I can just post a link below:

Clicky Here l

In short, if you owe a bank money and you decide you just aren't going to pay them, they can legally take THEIR money that YOU OWE THEM back.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Deb Mev
    Top Bottom