Gov Jindal :"I can sense right now a rebellion brewing amongst these United States,"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    "Are we witnessing right now the most radically, extremely liberal, ideological president of our entire lifetime right here in the United States of America, or are we witnessing the most incompetent president of the United States of America in the history of our lifetimes? You know, it is a difficult question," he said. "I've thought long and hard about it. Here's the only answer I've come up with, and I'm going to quote Secretary Clinton: `What difference does it make?"'
    lol

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    As someone else pointed out on another thread, we have an adversarial form of government. Things work best when congress is controlled by a different party than the president. I don't WANT them reaching across the aisle. I want them fighting and not getting things done. USUALLY. We need to take back full control of the government and repeal everything that Obama has done!

This is definitely the most corrupt US government in the last century. My concern is that even if we elect a conservative senate and house, will they step down? Or will they manufacture a crisis to stop the changeover. It sounds like I should be pulling out the tinfoil but look at some of the other things this administration has done....

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    It is really a lot of hot air. Jindal is not really for limited government. If he was, then he would have followed the lead of Gary Johnson. The former Governor of New Mexico who left office with a surplus in the billions. He is at least more conservative than Romney or Christy.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom