WTS: Garmin nUvi 3597LMT

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    FOR SALE!!!
    Garmin nUvi 3597LMT (That's Lifetime maps and Traffic.
    2 months old. This thing is absolutely amazing. If you are regularly using Google Navigate on a smart phone to get places this thing will absolutely blow you away! The only hitch is the traffic system that this unit uses does not work in Baton Rouge, only in New Orleans. And for those who say "oh those things don't work out of major metro areas. Um, no. It has guided me to remote areas of Independence La. and other back woods areas like North of Marksville. It has Voice Command (you can talk to it) warns of upcoming school zones and when approaching an Interstate exit it tells you which lane to be in and splits teh screen putting up a picture of the exit with the sign in the picture. Also has blue tooth to gather advanced data from the Internet and make hands free phone calls. This is a two month old $380 unit and I'll give it away for $250 to cover the price of my older unit that has working traffic info for Baton Rouge.
    This is the unit:
    https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/nüv...tive/cOnTheRoad-cAutomotive-bBRAND465-p1.html

The picture is of the actual screen

Attachments

• nuvi.jpg
      nuvi.jpg
      143.9 KB · Views: 6
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom