Palmetto State Armory

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Oct 22, 2012
    Have any of y'all had issues with wait times when ordering from PSA lately? I ordered a gun from them and two weeks later it still isn't in. I looked over their FaceBook page and it seems that this is an ongoing problem for them with many people not receiving their "in-stock" items even after 45 days of waiting. I sent a very nasty email to their marketing department and they responded back that they don't work in shipping, but can see if they can get it expedited...sure enough, two hours later my gun was shipped. Anyone else have issues with them?

Chucky

Premium Member
    Dec 4, 2011
    Prairieville, LA
    Ordered two mags and a case of ammo. All showed in stock and took two weeks to ship. They have never been speedy from what I have heard.

George

Don't tase me bro!
    Sep 18, 2006
    Denham springs
    Do a search on here. This has been talked about and it's beating a dead horse.

Psa is a small company. Just bare with them. For their prices the wait it worth it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Neil09

Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la

Psa is a small company. Just bare with them. For their prices the wait it worth it

Austin, I'm sure one of our moderators would be more than willing to walk you through the search function...

:)

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Oct 22, 2012
    Austin, I'm sure one of our moderators would be more than willing to walk you through the search function...

:)
    And if they can't, do you think you can help me figure it out :P

My wait time from order to at my door is usually a month. I don't mind, the prices are great. I'm in no rush. Order and forget.
    I am admittedly not patient at all haha. Nevertheless, the item will be delivered tomorrow afternoon to good ole Bryan off of Jefferson (one of our awesome sponsors). Hopefully all plays out as planned and I can actually go get it tomorrow!

TomW

Recreational Shooter
    Aug 4, 2010
    Prairieville, LA
    Last time I ordered from them, less than a month ago, the wait time was plainly stated on their web order form. They beat that and I had my gun in less than 2 weeks from order till pickup at the FFL. Just my .02...

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I ordered a lower build kit from them on Monday. They shipped on Wednesday, and should be delivered this Friday. Not the fastest but not the slowest. Bravo company has them beat by 1 day.

tallguy606

Dec 30, 2010
    Houma LA
    I ordered something that was backordered for weeks and weeks. No communication BUT they charged my credit card the first day. I finally got someone there to cancel the order. From my research, it seems UNETHICAL to charge a credit card before the product is even available for shipping. Good vendors don't do this.

spec50trout

Jul 11, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA

This^

In the last week or two they have been updating their computer system in an effort to speed-up wait times. PSA is still far above Botach imo.

swampfoxx

Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    I have ordered from them many times over the last couple of years. Things like lowers and LPKs usually take a week or less. Complete uppers and entire guns can take a month or longer. Have patience my young friend. It will arrive.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    *Please allow at least 15 business days for your complete order to ship from our facility. Holiday and special sale lead times can be longer*

If your order goes beyond the listed lead time please get in contact with us via email or phone and we will look into your issue.

Always seems to take a month for anything to come in from them, but like others never really bothered..

Xenon

Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    As stated, PSA is slow and provides very little customer service, but if you go into the purchase knowing that you will generally be pleased with the products and prices. MUCH better than botach too.

nola_

Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    I've never had an issue w Botach, always fast shipping. Got my first TA-55 from them, and their recent mag deals for Father's Day were pretty good.

My recent wait times from PSA average 9 days from time of order to shipment sent to my FFL.

Knock on wood my luck doesn't change w them

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom